🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64 — Listeners, Our Close Friends

god jul everybody!!!! hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!

shout out to shosho for posting a pic of his dog shit foot-- a welcome sight as i sit here ready to vomit from all the food i just stress ate b/c my parents are visiting and stressin me OUTTTT, def don't feel sick now *sarcasm* * :P * * ;)*

i too saw that TJ is fb official-- congrats on the new relaysh! <3

brgrho-- i like the pics of your jaunt around boston-- i had some of my swedish friends visit last summer and they really wanted to go on a duck tour around boston and i was like UGHGHGHGH only dorky tourists do that but they insisted and so WE DID IT and our tour guide swore a lot which delighted my friends like you wouldn't believe. every "shit" and "fuck" he uttered was like the greatest gift they ever received, they were whooping/clapping/hollering... it's like when you're in 8th grade and you have a teacher who said the eff word once in class and then instantly becomes the *cool* teacher for the rest of the year because he's such a bad ass. they still talk about that tour like it was magic...

k back to watching "hart of dixie" on netflix (i hate myself)

• Like 7

Shoutout to Andy's dad for my Christmas present. You come from good stock, though he gets a little randy about Robin Wright. I guess it runs in the family.

9zvuXNA.png

I also got this book and I took a picture to prove it

10888820_10203293451284675_1172776602848258637_n.jpg?oh=e6589c641299ed27cb03ab0526254462&oe=55423468&__gda__=1429933629_a28e9feb3cc860f4fd267cd0c1e7df09

• Like 8

valerie I would like to request more videos about/starring the professor layton doll. he's such a nerd, but also dashing and smart and nice, like me

• Like 1

https://soundcloud.c.../6-hh-xmas-song

Merry Xmas, Xmasheads.

I also made a very special video about my creative process. The first video I attempted included me being incredibly pretentious while doing a very convincing English accent, but this video ended up feeling mostly genuine. It's sometimes difficult to tell what I should be embarrassed by and what I should be proud of, so here it is.

Hey, nice hair.

ps - Your video was great...better than most Behind the Music episodes I saw.

• Like 1

I hope you all had a great exmas. Mine was terrible, I had to look at forums using safari on the phone and it didn't show likes on posts. It was a nightmare.

god jul everybody!!!!

vad i helvete, I thought swedish hollywood handbook fan was my gimmick >:|

e:

nT9c3vC.png

BTBwB7P.gif

• Like 14

I hope you all had a great exmas. Mine was terrible, I had to look at forums using safari on the phone and it didn't show likes on posts. It was a nightmare.

e:

nT9c3vC.png

BTBwB7P.gif

Numlockednutz does raise an interesting question -- one that I've been giving some serious consideration to. What if this very forum is actually PART OF THE SHOW, and all of you are just an extended ensemble cast with all the hilarious jokes (dog shit on shoe, etc.) written by Sean and Hayes? All I know is that I'm not part of it, and I'm a little worried that it is whooshing over my head as well.

• Like 8

valerie I would like to request more videos about/starring the professor layton doll. he's such a nerd, but also dashing and smart and nice, like me

I'm afraid you won't be seeing any more of him. I told him he was outta here if he stole the spotlight from me one more time. This is my Real World audition video all over again.

• Like 4

I'm afraid you won't be seeing any more of him. I told him he was outta here if he stole the spotlight from me one more time. This is my Real World audition video all over again.

Can we please see said Real World audition tape? It is Christmas, after all.

• Like 3

e:

nT9c3vC.png

BTBwB7P.gif

First of all, how funny would it be if one episode S+H didn't ask us for PCG questions and instead just wrote questions in our voice and credited them to us. That would be a nice and fun and cool prank.

Second, this makes me feel like a cool kid who is in the cool kid clique with the other coolest kids in school.

• Like 7

Numlockednutz does raise an interesting question -- one that I've been giving some serious consideration to. What if this very forum is actually PART OF THE SHOW, and all of you are just an extended ensemble cast with all the hilarious jokes (dog shit on shoe, etc.) written by Sean and Hayes? All I know is that I'm not part of it, and I'm a little worried that it is whooshing over my head as well.

One time Sean and Hayes said that I was actually a person they made up.

So that's a thing that happened one time.

Also, as much as I hate nerds, you nerds are pretty cool. Those nerds over on Reddit really grind my gears though. All of them. In fact, anyone who routinely uses Reddit that does not also contribute to this forum is a worthless pile of garbage.

Glad I got that off my chest.

IS THAT the KIND OF rant you're TALKING ABOUT SEAN? HUH? Am I GOOD ENOUGH now, DAD? AM I, SEAN?

• Like 7

BTBwB7P.gif

Also, you guys should have a Swede-off. Freja Froyo McNordstrom is the most Swedish New Englander on these forums.

Ever since I said something nice about some friendly Danish people I drank with and was brutally attacked and degraded, Freja has been this forum's official token Swede and also someone whose opinions and femininity I fear (and therefore respect).

• Like 2

nT9c3vC.png

yfF3g8w.png

Tossing out some of the greats now.

I remember when they mentioned Chanson or Andy Kneis or someone on RSS and I thought they were making them up. You guys' names sound fake, I'm afraid.

• Like 3

Also, you guys should have a Swede-off. Freja Froyo McNordstrom is the most Swedish New Englander on these forums.

Ever since I said something nice about some friendly Danish people I drank with and was brutally attacked and degraded, Freja has been this forum's official token Swede and also someone whose opinions and femininity I fear (and therefore respect).

Here are some baja fish tacos I made a lil' while ago....much like a certain other Swedish Chef???

XhGvuNBl.jpg

Also check these premium Swedish umlauts certified for export (please copy-paste a maximum of three times each): å ä ö

--------------------------- JOKE FREE ZONE ---NO JOKES BEYOND THIS LINE, JOKE QUARANTINE-------------------------------

I'm also getting drafted back to the Swedish Navy for training in a couple of months because Russia is being dumb in the Baltic Sea : (

---------------------------------------------- JOKE QUARANTINE DO NOT ENTER---------------------------------------------------------

• Like 11

Also, as much as I hate nerds, you nerds are pretty cool. Those nerds over on Reddit really grind my gears though. All of them. In fact, anyone who routinely uses Reddit that does not also contribute to this forum is a worthless pile of garbage.

Glad I got that off my chest.

Agreed. I checked out the Earwolf subreddit the other day and was all like " <_<."

I got properly enraged when I saw someone post on the Pauly Shore episode, "Yeah but the popcorn gallery theme is pretty great." Or something along those lines. I investigated further to find that the person was, in fact, our very own Tim Treese. I probably should have guessed that from the start, but, alas.

• Like 7

The earwolf reddit colors make me want to claw me ol' peepers out

Agreed. I checked out the Earwolf subreddit the other day and was all like " <_</>."

I got properly enraged when I saw someone post on the Pauly Shore episode, "Yeah but the popcorn gallery theme is pretty great." Or something along those lines. I investigated further to find that the person was, in fact, our very own Tim Treese. I probably should have guessed that from the start, but, alas.

u must be a pro investigator to find that the guy named timrulz was Tim treese all along. My mind was blown when I discovered this.
  • Like 5

Really hope Slayner keeps my name out his mouth for he gets a fucking gun in it and my trigger finger is feelin pretty fucking itchy n I might just scratch his life off the earth. Turn that boy to dust. Runtelldat.

Just to start something else... My favorite quote from this show Is "Skateboarding is so gay." Hayes said it but I can't remember the episode. Anyone know which one? I think about this quote every time some one mentions skateboarding. It's just so effin good.

Another hall of fame moment is "ghost writing the script".

Yall think Chris Bosh is happy with his life? I know that's rando but I keep wondering if he is truly happy cause I heard his wife used to be a skeezetowel and he glt real sad when LeBron left.

• Like 8

Just to start something else... My favorite quote from this show Is "Skateboarding is so gay." Hayes said it but I can't remember the episode. Anyone know which one? I think about this quote every time some one mentions skateboarding. It's just so effin good.

Another hall of fame moment is "ghost writing the script".

My top 3 quotes (that I can think of off the top of my head--presented without context and with the obvious caveat that there are a million more that I just am not thinking of right now)

3. "Probably a mouse skeleton"

2. "Is cops really as strong as what we say?"

1. "Tarantula bite dude's dick"

just noticed these were all said by sean. sorry hayes :(

• Like 6

My favorite quote from the show is from a few weeks ago in the forum when shoshobro said "in my neighborhood, when you do a wheelie for nine blocks they call it a shoshobro." That might not be exactly right, but it's basically what he said. Anyway, I laughed out loud when I read it, and I've spontaneously remembered it like a hundred times since then. In fact, I am remembering it right now. Still hilarious. Great writing, Sean and Hayes, shoshobro is a classic character!

• Like 7

Mouse skeleton made me buss up super good too.

There are so many great momenta but here are some that come to my mind

Re: other podcasts on earwolf "bend right down and suck on these"

"Who are some actresses who AREN'T pretty and AREN'T talented?"

Re: #YesAllWomen "Yes, and us as well, if anything more so"

• Like 3

Mm yessss mouse skeleton is a delight.

My friends just dropped a music video for a rap song. Can you guys give them the HHFORUM bump? Www.shparkempark.net to watch it and click that like button if u feel froggy.

Sign in to follow this