🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2014.3 — Best of 2014 Pt 3

I really regret respecting CBB too much to try to bootleg that show. Lesson learned.

I'm horrified that no one bootlegged it. Monsters all.

The Scott and Paul banter in these episodes are kind of making them my favorites of the year.

• Like 1

Hard disagree. "Meat..." or "Frankly..." are worse imho.

The Queen Is Dead was my first Smiths album so I absolutely love Frankly Mr. Shankly, despite its somewhat obnoxious melody... it's also a perfect contrast to the somber tone of the title track that precedes it. if there's any song on that album that could be considered completely ridiculous, it's Vicar in a Tutu.

I've been listening to them since I was 15, so pretty much all of their songs have grown on me at this point.

All I care about is that Scott has agreed to a solo polo episode with the big PFT, and we're surely getting another Benny schwazz solo bolo in the near future. That said, I'm definitely surprised by a couple of these. I personally think that Part 1 has had the best episodes so far.

• Like 1

Strongest start of any episode in its entire run and it was a best-of episode. Outstanding. This coming year is going to be out of control. This show has lost zero steam. Its unbelievable.

• Like 1

I was in attendance at the now-infamous Solo Polo, I do wish I would have hit record on my iphone...

Does anybody know where I can find the jacket Paul f. Tompkins is wearing?

My 5 year old niece pulled a "Hollywood Facts" in the car the other day when we picked her up for Christmas at our house. She got caught in a 20 minute loop of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." By the end, there were tears streaming down my face from trying to suppress my laughter. I kept thinking, she can't go another round, no here she goes!

I'm sad we didn't get a Hollywood Facts reprise from Scott and Paul.

Bee Oh En Oh Bee Oh Ess Dot Com!

He got his shirt from the lead singer of U2?! Why didn't he pick up some T-shirts for Scott and Scott while he was there?

• Like 2

I know they really shouldn't *encourage* bootlegging, but surely Scott could put a plea at one of the ad breaks of a proper episode for anybody who may have attended + recorded the lost show?

Just finished hearing part 3 today. Don't know if anyone else brought this up, but wasn't there a Solo Bolo episode with Marc Maron???

And Seth Rogen

I guess Solo Bolo is a special type of one on one episode or something