🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Mmm, yes, I like Kirk Vonnagut too like the rest of you, but isn't there also something to be said for not being able to read?

• Like 6

I can read like a fuckin' boss, and you better believe that! ...but for me it still mostly comes down to which book has the coolest cover art.

• Like 3

Mmm. Yes. That's why The Bible is so popular.

Exactly! I feel like the author of that Bible really gets me, and understands my life which is mainly centered around sick kickflips.

• Like 1

Exactly! I feel like the author of that Bible really gets me, and understands my life which is mainly centered around sick kickflips.

Also, I'm the type of dude who'll slow-dance as close to a girl as I want, and I feel like the Rad Bible would never try to get in the way of that.

• Like 2

You guys like when the Bengals lose in the playoffs?

Because it happened again.

• Like 2

Aaah bummed I missed the chat about Karl Vonnegut. Probably my favourite writer.

My family calls me corpsef*cker shitlord too.

• Like 5

You guys like when the Bengals lose in the playoffs?

Because it happened again.

Not familiar. Is that a curling team?

I like your new mug, Honlads

Thx, joe. Mug the force be with you. Just kidding.

• Like 8

Any other braindead morons out there stoked for The Challenge: Battle Of The Exes 2: Extra Baggage this Tuesday? Because I am.

Especially because it has three names, which really tells me that this challenge is the most important one.

• Like 1

You bet your sweet ass that I'll be watching. CT and Diem together again. OH IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

• Like 1

Not familiar. Is that a curling team?

I hope this is not a joke because we take curling verrrrry seriously in the Great White North.

• Like 1

I hope this is not a joke because we take curling verrrrry seriously in the Great White North.

Remember how I'm a dual citizen. It's in my blood.

You can take the hoser out of Canada but you can't take the Timmy's out of the hoser. Because of obesity.

• Like 1

Any other braindead morons out there stoked for The Challenge: Battle Of The Exes 2: Extra Baggage this Tuesday? Because I am.

Especially because it has three names, which really tells me that this challenge is the most important one.

You know me, I like my shows like I like my women. With two colons.

• Like 4

Remember how I'm a dual citizen. It's in my blood.

You can take the hoser out of Canada but you can't take the Timmy's out of the hoser. Because of obesity.

I heard that Brgrho bought Timmy Ho's. Is this right? 'Twill be interesting to see how that turns out...

• Like 2

Next episode comes out tomorrow, is the popcorn gallery being phased out of the show? Maybe we were just exposing too much truth in these guest's lives. Think we could win the Pulitzer for interview?

• Like 4

I heard that Brgrho bought Timmy Ho's. Is this right? 'Twill be interesting to see how that turns out...

Brian, you bought Tim Horton's? Wow, I thought you were in school or something. Are you flush, kid?

• Like 2

hmm, I wonder if Reality Show Show was still on if Sean and Hayes would talk about the Real World Skelingtons.

• Like 2

dmqFG.png

With no more Popcorn Gallery in 2015 and Hayes unofficially banning me from it in the second half of 2014, I don't have any other reason to be in this forum now.

• Like 4