🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Just got off the phone with Jeff Ullrich. We both agreed that this never would have happened on Gelmania

• Like 11

This probably has something to do with chanson

Idk why just a guess

• Like 8

In many ways, this show is not a show, it's my whole family. So this is a glum Tuesday for me without my family

• Like 3

I have used my new found spare time to build a evil doomsday laser. I haven't thought of any good demands yet, tho.

• Like 3

But I just made an earwolf account so I could be nice and smart and maybe even cool with the other forum goers. I always read the different posts and was scared of not being funny but then I saw someone say something not funny on Friday so I joined. Maybe Sean and Hayes are tired of all these new people thinking they can just waltz right in and be their friends. I'll stop playing pretend and go back to room and listen to the Paul Rust episode. I guess I liked that one

• Like 9

I always read the different posts and was scared of not being funny but then I saw someone say something not funny on Friday so I joined.

• Like 10

I'm honestly gutted, I feel like a right plum. If they needed a guest, why not go for the Andy/Agata/July trio? I want Andgata Deiz to be the next big thing.

• Like 5

You bet your sweet ass that I'll be watching. CT and Diem together again. OH IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

On the plus side, this gives us all a chance to give this comment the attention it deserves.

• Like 7

guys, i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no new ep coming out tomorrow.

:(

After spending the morning refreshing my podcast app every 2-7 minutes, checking the Hollywood Handbook Facebook page, and googling "Hollywood Handbook Twitter," I'm now wondering why this wasn't my first stop. I really hope this is just a delay due to a crossover episode of some sort, or to sync up with a Weird Al CD release date...

• Like 3

This probably has something to do with chanson

Idk why just a guess

Sorry, I had this episode released to me exclusively. It had Brett Gelman on. It was really good. Fucking Middleditch corker of an episode good. It's really too bad you guys couldn't hear it. That sucks.

Looking forward to next week's episode!!!

• Like 10

That there isn't a new episode really stinks! Like someone else said, Sean and Hayes probably needed to spend time with their loved ones during the holidays, but what about us? Have they forgotten about their Popcorn Family?

• Like 2

Does anyone know if there's a new episode today? I can't seem to find anyone talking about if there is or not in the forums

tumblr_ljb4bu9iSB1qixleeo1_500.gif

shrug.gif

2014-11-18-rashidajonestheofficeshruggif.gif

giphy.gif

There were a lot of great gifs of people shrugging...couldn't pick one

• Like 3

No but for real, when I saw that there was no episode today, I was all like:

928.gif

rowan-atkinson-gif-despair-yes-mr-bean.gif

h8eUL.gif

tumblr_inline_n7hz90cbzI1rj4vbo.gif

• Like 6

As a longtime Mike and Tom Eat Snacks fan, where you live and die by the sincerity of "See you next week", I'm disturbed by how numb I am to this betrayal.

I can do a great Engineer Cody impression if anyone wants to pool our resources and record an homage episode. I hear Charlie Murphy does a great Sean. Tim can guest.

• Like 7

As a longtime Mike and Tom Eat Snacks fan, where you live and die by the sincerity of "See you next week", I'm disturbed by how numb I am to this betrayal.

I can do a great Engineer Cody impression if anyone wants to pool our resources and record an homage episode. I hear Charlie Murphy does a great Sean. Tim can guest.

Can I be Hayes and/or Andy? Well, I guess Andy can probably be Andy, but it would be funny if Andy pretended to be a guest like Matt Besser or someone.

• Like 3

Looking on the bright side, we have two weeks to make this thread the longest, hottest thread ever! B)

• Like 3

I'm not around on the forums v. much but I try my best and now that both The Bachelor and The Challenge are starting up I'm gonna need someone to talk to..........

hi freja i am available for discussion about both of these things.

• Like 4

I've been let down twice in my life. The first time was when my Dad promised that he was going to bring home a copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze on VHS, and instead he brought home The Land Before Time because he got spooked by the turtles on the cover.

The second time is today. I'm not mad at Sean and Hayes, just disappointed.

• Like 1

that guy who kept going mmm-mmm, and what up what up on the listeners epi can do sean, and i'm pretty sure hayes can do hayes as hge did that bozos p-cast, you know>?

• Like 2