🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

that guy who kept going mmm-mmm, and what up what up on the listeners epi can do sean, and i'm pretty sure hayes can do hayes as hge did that bozos p-cast, you know>?

But Sean also did Bozos' 'cast.

The way I see it, now we have no choice but to discuss other podcasts for the next week. If we take this week-long betrayal as an opportunity to exact petty and disproportionately brutal revenge, then Sean and Hayes will undoubtedly learn the valuable lesson that fans are fickle and cruel, and will consequently never disappoint us again. So did anybody else listen to the Naked Scientist this week?

Alternatively, we could hatch a plot to kidnap them and force them to perform a live show for us in the basement of an abandoned hospital. If we go this route, I'm going to have to insist that nobody who is involved can use their real name. Dibs on Bruce Reid Robinson II.

Would anybody here be interested in doing a The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League? Points are based on challenge performances and in-house behavior. I watch the worst tv out of anybody that I know, so I doubt I could find enough people to do this with in real life.

PS sorry for flaking on a meet up in the Bay! I only made it up to the east bay once and was so bored by san jose that I left like 5 days earlier than I'd originally planned. I also hit a car sized tumble weed going 80mph on the 5 and survived so that was v scary #tumblebrag

• Like 4

hey guys im back for just a second. Chanson, hows ur sim city going? im level 22 right now but things are really starting to slow down. I stopped expanding and focused on my citizens rather than land and new buildings. im at a 90% happy sim rating. so that's good. But its such a next level leap to get these departments of transpo and edu... basically whats your plan for expansion while keeping your sims happy? and can you do both without having to wait so long?

• Like 2

As a longtime Mike and Tom Eat Snacks fan, where you live and die by the sincerity of "See you next week", I'm disturbed by how numb I am to this betrayal.

I can do a great Engineer Cody impression if anyone wants to pool our resources and record an homage episode. I hear Charlie Murphy does a great Sean. Tim can guest.

To Skype!

• Like 1

But Sean also did Bozos' 'cast.

That's also true!

And I mean that only as a Tenacious D reference and definitely not to another podcast.

• Like 2

I hope everyone can help me achieve my biggest goal of 2015; getting Scott to say this great catchphrase I've come up with: "Take a long walk off a short pier, Chanson."

• Like 4

Ok, I've done some sleuthing and I have a theory why there was no episode today: Sean and Hayes are beefing. I blame Bozos for stoking the fire of an argument between the boys. Hayes, Sean, remember that you love each other and don't let Bozos' mind games mess with your beautiful relationship. Now, please, for all of us kiddies, puhleeeaaase, make kissy and makeup.

• Like 15

Whoa. I'd already listened to the episode and assumed I was adequately charmed, but watching the Hangout has me itching to give Sean a big, wet, romantic kissy. Such a cutie.

No Bozo.

• Like 4

Whoa. I'd already listened to the episode and was adequately charmed, but now watching the Hangout I'm now itching to give Sean a big, wet, romantic kissy. Such a cutie.

No Bozo.

Agreed. I also like the brief kitty sighting at 30:09.

UPDATE: There is a full on pussy cat shot at 36:00 and Sean verifies that he has 5 cats.

• Like 4

Dealing with a semi-complicated decision right now about whether to go on a trip down to LA with a certain person... Can't give details need to protect myself but Agata please give me advice like tonight on what to do.

• Like 1

Ok, I've done some sleuthing and I have a theory why there was no episode today: Sean and Hayes are beefing. I blame Bozos for stoking the fire of an argument between the boys. Hayes, Sean, remember that you love each other and don't let Bozos' mind games mess with your beautiful relationship. Now, please, for all of us kiddies, puhleeeaaase, make kissy and makeup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07tjrVDTCWI

That is so awesome they actually did his podcast.

As much as they do not want us to believe, which is feeling a little more and more authentic as time goes by, Hayes and Sean are two of the coolest fucking dudes ever.

• Like 7

I hear Sean and Hayes are having a beef eh? They need to meet with my personal psychiatrist, Dr B. Fover.

• Like 5

Sean reminds me of a mix between one of my oldest friends and one of my cousins. Watching that video was kind of weird for me. I also like the slight insecurity about if people like him more than Hayes or not. SEAN IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE and I love him for it.

Also, Bozos podcast is pretty damn funny. If you ever need a boring scientist guest hmu

• Like 3

Sean reminds me of a mix between one of my oldest friends and one of my cousins. Watching that video was kind of weird for me. I also like the slight insecurity about if people like him more than Hayes or not. SEAN IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE and I love him for it.

Also, Bozos podcast is pretty damn funny. If you ever need a boring scientist guest hmu

Bozos can pick your favorite people from the forums to be your guests? Also can I be one of them? I have a mic of my own cause I've done this before sort of...

• Like 6

Yea bozos if love to be a guest cause I know lots about hoops and I'm a pretty good at talking words babe.

• Like 3

It's hard to choose one, but I'd pick Sean Hayes as my favorite. He's got the voice AND the sensuality that I desire most in a host.

Dear hosts, even tho u betrayed us, and I mean really betrayed us... Like if we were about to have sex and u didn't tell us that u had swords for dicks, that kinda intimate and gruesome betrayal, we still got love for you two.

10 out of 10 would fuck again.

• Like 4

WARNING: megapost

-----------

hey guys im back for just a second. Chanson, hows ur sim city going? im level 22 right now but things are really starting to slow down. I stopped expanding and focused on my citizens rather than land and new buildings. im at a 90% happy sim rating. so that's good. But its such a next level leap to get these departments of transpo and edu... basically whats your plan for expansion while keeping your sims happy? and can you do both without having to wait so long?

I'm so glad you asked. It's pretty much taken over my life.

You gotta get happiness up to keep the taxes rolling in. Also, what I do is demolish a house right after one gets built so I have at least 7 or 8 construction sites/upgradable buildings since that's how you get money. Also that way you don't run out of land. I just have an area of demolishable buildings I don't care about.

762f6139-4964-4aa3-96f3-bd68ccb1bbf9_zps2c48d07f.png

--------------

I hope everyone can help me achieve my biggest goal of 2015; getting Scott to say this great catchphrase I've come up with: "Take a long walk off a short pier, Chanson."

You've really been slacking on this. Also, it's hurtful.

---------------

I didn't even mind there wasn't an episode today. I was too fucking busy doing lines of cocaine off of Dreidel because of how stoked I am thinking about THE MOTHERFUCKING CHALLENGE: BATTLE OF THE FUCKING GODDAMN EXES 2: EXTRA FUCKING BAGGAGE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!111!!!!1!

So yeah.

-------

Also, anyone else like Portugal. The Man? This song has been stuck in my head all day.

• Like 8