🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

MTV.com the day after or stream it illegally after it airs on the East Coast on some back corner of the internet. That's what the cool kids do.

• Like 2

Would anybody here be interested in doing a The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League? Points are based on challenge performances and in-house behavior. I watch the worst tv out of anybody that I know, so I doubt I could find enough people to do this with in real life.

i have no idea how fantasy leagues work but i'm down.

• Like 2

THE CHALLENGE MUTHAFUKKASSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I'm so up to the CHALLENGE of a fantasy league for THE CHALLENGE

• Like 1

Fuck, one of my friends was named in Forbes' 2015 30 under 30. Worst day ever.

• Like 4

BOZOS, PLEASE INTERVIEW HANDBOOKWORMS ON YOUR PODCAST. I listened to the Hayes episode (I really, really enjoyed it) and I'm going to listen to the Sean one now. And you already have offers to have Brillo, Burdie, and MBOP on your show so please take them up on it. I will listen all day, every day, any damn day.

• Like 9

Bozos, I saw your Sean interview a couple of days ago. It was amazing. It also made my day.

• Like 5

I want to Hangout with every single one of you as guests on my podcast. I'm actually very embarrassed because I never intended for anyone to ever see the actual videos (just my weird cheap way of recording). I guess I stupidly underestimated the power of our S&H fandom and the internet. I'm way more happy and flattered though that people actually like it. I really really want every one here that wants to do it as a guest at some point.

(Also extra special shout-out to BrGrHo for doing all the artwork for us out of the goodness of his insanely talented heart.)

• Like 13

bozo let's meet up this summer when i'm back on the south shore, i want to be a guest.

• Like 1

I want to Hangout with every single one of you as guests on my podcast. I'm actually very embarrassed because I never intended for anyone to ever see the actual videos (just my weird cheap way of recording). I guess I stupidly underestimated the power of our S&H fandom and the internet. I'm way more happy and flattered though that people actually like it. I really really want every one here that wants to do it as a guest at some point.

(Also extra special shout-out to BrGrHo for doing all the artwork for us out of the goodness of his insanely talented heart.)

I thought about posting the video here when I saw it but thought better of it.

Also, I'm down to do your podcast any day. Literally. I'm not currently employed.

• Like 2

kk i kno u guys get all snarky when we criticize -- AND.... i haven't read all the forums griping about no new show yet (i will in a sec) BUUUUUUUT -- intern andy should be able to make a friggin "teaser freaser" best of episode in garageband or whatev.

or I can, but u gotta let me know.

chop it up with a bunch of "hollywood handbook" stabs (in the whispery voice from the theme song)

better yet! an RSS clip show called "started from the bottom"

to the dude who already compiles a weekly RSS clip ---> better start workin on that ep RIGHT NOW 'cause its only a matter of time before you get the call...

kk love you all.

i kno i said i'd never listen to another earwolf show but i jus started improv 4 humans and am RLLY diggin it..

..so i guess that's the silver lining of no new ep.

ps. hayes, still waiting for you to take me off "limited profile" on FB so I can check to see if we fucked any of the same chix

• Like 6

ps. just read the forums. fuck improv 4 humans. I GOTTA LISTEN TO THAT BOZOS PODCAST RIGHT F (stops writing on forums and starts searching for the bozos podcast)

that's fucking cool bozos i'm supr jealous.

edit: that's also cool of sean and he is the best.

• Like 2

By the way, I want to talk more about this fucking Earwolf subreddit situation.

They're fucking doing bits from the show and actually TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING SHOW! What the fuck? Are they serious? Don't they know that it's not funny if they do the bits and that they should just talk about their SimCity iPhone games or their Ds or The Challenge or make a bunch of lame life-long loser friends on the for-reals Earwolf forums where you hear if the show you love isn't going to air this week? I mean seriously. Fuck.

You guys, I need support right now. This is really causing me a lot of grief.

• Like 10

Let's do this! I started another thread for anybody who wants to play the Challenge League.

I also liked the Bozo podcasts a lot, please interview me too bc I'm very cool and smart.

• Like 4

After listening to the Haim Sleans pod, I'd like to extend my congratulations to Bozos for getting engaged a fortnight ago, assuming I picked up what was thrown down, and she said yes.

• Like 1

Also, I've previously been a person who fully and openly said that I preferred Hayes when asked, but now I'll say I dont want to pick. Cheers to you Sean.

• Like 2

I just watched Haim Slides with Sean and it was amazing. I actually switch up who my favorite host is all the time. And now I feel like I know them both so well that picking a favorite host would be like picking a favorite parent, except that's easy it's my mom. Hey Bozos, did it hurt your heart when Sean called your co-host "Bozo"?

• Like 7

I just watched Haim Slides with Sean and it was amazing. I actually switch up who my favorite host is all the time. And now I feel like I know them both so well that picking a favorite host would be like picking a favorite parent, except that's easy it's my mom. Hey Bozos, did it hurt your heart when Sean called your co-host "Bozo"?

So much of that hurt my heart. The main hurt being the budding friendship that Sean and my co-host developed just about immediately when he doesn't even listen to the podcast and I'm an unabashed Sean fanboy to my core. Apparently I don't watch the correct movies.

• Like 10

Bozos, I am sooooo sorry for posting that video. It was the first thing that popped up when I googled Haim Slides and Sean Clements. I had no idea that it was the raw, unedited interview. I had only watched half of it when posting. But I also must say that I loved it. Regardless, my apologies. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

• Like 1

I can honestly say that I don't have a favorite. I love Sean and Hayes equally. They're both funny...and that's all you need to win my heart.

Plus, who could not like Sean when he is such a lover of kitties. So sweet.

• Like 4