🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

https://soundcloud.c...-girl-tanjerang

Hey all. I remixed an old song I made about Janeane Garofalos and Tina Feys. I would greatly appreciate your ears and opinions. Criticism is welcome. It's from 05ish is why some of the references are a little stale. Thanks

Bozos, greggy, & agata are all podcasting. Fantastic. I'm watching Sean on Haim Slides right now. So real.

• Like 6

Dis some crap. No new ep? My scoop troupe notebook lookin dry as a haziebone

• Like 4

By the way, I want to talk more about this fucking Earwolf subreddit situation.

They're fucking doing bits from the show and actually TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING SHOW! What the fuck? Are they serious? Don't they know that it's not funny if they do the bits and that they should just talk about their SimCity iPhone games or their Ds or The Challenge or make a bunch of lame life-long loser friends on the for-reals Earwolf forums where you hear if the show you love isn't going to air this week? I mean seriously. Fuck.

You guys, I need support right now. This is really causing me a lot of grief.

Not to mention they think they know more about celebs than me

3TVCfvx.jpg

• Like 2

Not to mention they think they know more about celebs than me

3TVCfvx.jpg

Also Dicks On, Sorry about the funny jab I made at you on there. Quoth Paul Rudd, "I love you, man"

• Like 2

I can honestly say that I don't have a favorite. I love Sean and Hayes equally. They're both funny...and that's all you need to win my heart.

Plus, who could not like Sean when he is such a lover of kitties. So sweet.

I love both of these men and to me it has to be equal. On HH at least, Hayes to me is more sly and crafty, whereas Sean seems to be 'on' a lot of the time. You can't really have one without the other, though. The Bozos 'casts and that web series that Hayes did have opened my eyes a lot to other facets of their personas and let me say I'm lovin it

• Like 3

I love both of these men and to me it has to be equal. On HH at least, Hayes to me is more sly and crafty, whereas Sean seems to be 'on' a lot of the time. You can't really have one without the other, though. The Bozos 'casts and that web series that Hayes did have opened my eyes a lot to other facets of their personas and let me say I'm lovin it

Fuck it, this joke failed.

I should mention my joke, not takehomejoke. Fuck it all.

Scaukerman is doing an ama in reddit land and someone asked about HH's popularity and if the show was on life support. He said that since the show has such an amazing fan base they don't really care about the small of listens.

Basically, WE SAVED HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK!!!

• Like 16

It only took me 11 minutes to figure out how to post this. That's not the only win today though obviously ^^ and I wanted to post the proof. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone and now as long as Sean and Hayes stay "cool" in Scott's eyes, we don't have to worry about who listens to the show anymore! So stop telling your friends to listen and delete your reviews and ratings on iTunes!

HH.PNG

Sorry I took too long to make a difference.

Edited by Hokie
  • Like 13

It only took me 11 minutes to figure out how to post this. That's not the only win today though obviously ^^ and I wanted to post the proof. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone and now as long as Sean and Hayes stay "cool" in Scott's eyes. We don't have to worry about who listens to the show anymore! So stop telling your friends to listen and delete your reviews and ratings on iTunes!

Oh man, sorry for stealing that thunder!

Oh man, sorry for stealing that thunder!

Hey you won fair and square. I just can't believe you didn't want to include Scott going on record saying he actually considers Sean and Hayes, in his own words, to be "cool". But I'm just glad we could both spread the good news.

• Like 1

Technically, it's a warning that they need to remain cool to keep their show. And nice and smart and funny and good listeners.

• Like 8

scott anchorman's comments make me happy, as does the fact that I just got an email that our school district is closed tomorrow due to extreme cold. Party time!!

• Like 6

Haim Slides is THE podcast of the Hollywood Handbook the podcast's forum.

• Like 12

Haim slides guest lineup: Anastasia, Agata, Jerkface (they tracked him down!), Sean again, Greggy, them talking over an episode of HH, Kobe Bryant, me,

• Like 3

Basically, WE SAVED HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK!!!

This assertion makes me feel extraordinarily uncomfortable.

• Like 2

Let's face it tho. We wouldn't have stayed if not for the possibility of a Hayes or Sean "like" so they really are just very good at marketing when the focus group is the entirety of the listenership.

• Like 6

They're paying me to be here. You guys too, right?

• Like 4

Ahah! So THAT's how you are able to afford to belong to all those expensive subscriber-only forums!

I'm sponsored by Red Bull, so technically I'm not answerable to Sean or Hayes. That's why you'll only get the hottest, most honest takes from me.

Edit: Speaking of hot, honest takes, I'm disappointed that there isn't a new show this week, but I hope that the guys are refreshing their energy to make an extra good show for next week. I don't care about ruffling feathers, that's just how I feel.

• Like 2

nah i just think the show is good

• Like 10

That post by Scott actually makes me really really happy. It's cool to know that our community in the forums has helped to keep this show alive. I was beinga weird nerd the other day (because I AM a nerd and I love comics and computers and even movies that are based on comic books like The Avengers because it wasn't cool to like that in high school and bullies would hold me upside down and shake me for lunch money!) and looking at the most comments every other Earwolf podcast has compared to Hollywood Handbook and no other show even comes close. HH consistently hits around 100 posts, not to mention that 4 eps had 300+.

It's just really neat and fun and cool and this show is great and I just really like all of you guys a lot yes, even Tim.

Anyway, fuck you guys, see ya later.

47.gif

I'M ALL ABOUT THE GIFS THIS WEEK BABY

• Like 13

Joe, first of all, love the gifs. Second, what's your prediction for this thread? We have to go over 362 posts. If we don't, we'll look like chumps. Do you think we can do more than 724?

• Like 2

Une mille? A thousand? In French?

If this thread goes to a thousand posts, we should have a party.

• Like 1

One mill = the number of legs on a millipede. Which can be anywhere from 34 to 750. So we could be in good shape already, depending on what species of "mill" we're talking about. I nominate Harpaphe haydeniana, which is snazzy looking and smells like almonds. The females have 62 legs, the males have 60 plus two legs that are modified into gonopods for transferring sperm. If we use this species, we're well over four mill already!

250px-Harpaphe_haydeniana_002.jpg

• Like 12