🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

When are we doing a Hollywood Handbook Google Hangout?

I nominate tomorrow night at 7:00pm Pacific (10:00pm Eastern) time.

I have no idea how to do a Google Hangout so that's someone else's problem.

• Like 4

Thursdays at 7 don't work great for me (pub trivia starts at 6:30 and goes late), and since I fully expect my absence to make it a non-starter, then that time won't work.

Besides, there's this whole situation with a girl and a trip to LA that's happening in a few weeks and my whole brain is clogged up right now. I'm probably going to just wither up and die because Agata hasn't given me any advice yet. :/

• Like 6

Tim you're also needed because nobody else knows how to work a google-hangout.

• Like 5

Tim, you're way too worked up about this trip. You need to let off some of the pressure, perhaps through certain... techniques, that can lead to a kind of... release. PM Cody for more ideas.

• Like 6

You guys reckon we can reach a cool thou this week? I reckon we can reach a cool thou. Cool thou baby.

• Like 6

Tim you're also needed because nobody else knows how to work a google-hangout.

Now I feel hurt again.

Seriously though if we lock down a date and time and everyone sends me their gmail addresses I can connect us all via Google Hangout (On Air).

• Like 5

everyone sends me their gmail addresses

Just what my mom said you guys would try to make me do!

• Like 9

Did anyone else hear Scott Anchorman plug HH in the vein of Cards Against Humanity on this mornings episode of CBB? Follow up question: How dare he?

• Like 2

Did anyone else hear Scott Anchorman plug HH in the vein of Cards Against Humanity on this mornings episode of CBB? Follow up question: How dare he?

Just heard it. Laughed my friggin' butt off.

• Like 2

My gmail is valerie.ann.bryant@gmail.com and I feel like I can make myself available at pretty much any time because this hang out means a lot to me. Tonight at 7 is Chanson's suggestion? Guys, who's available?

Brillo has been wanting to do this for over a year, hasn't he? And you shitheads always have an excuse. No more! No more disappointment in 2015! I'm gonna be there tonight, even if it's just me and one of Sean's cats (please make it be Criswell - also, ask Eddie Pepitone if you can borrow his cat, Criswell).

• Like 3

I'll be able to do a hangout sometime in the future. From next week probably, when I'm back in college.

TOMORROW WOULD BE BETTER FOR ME BECAUSE THURSDAYS ARE MY KARAOKE NIGHT MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKE SORRY BUT I WANT TO DO A HANGOUT AND BE COOL WITH YOU ALL BECAUSE AS WE KNOW IM THE RESIDENT COOL GUY IN THE FORUMS

what_i_imagine_ill_be_like_when_i_get_google_fiber_installed_tomorrow-48687.gif

ALSO, FUCK YOU TIM. I COMPLIMENTED YOU IN A POST AND YOU DIDNT LIKE IT BUT YOU LIKED THE ONE AFTER IT SO I KNOW YOU READ IT YOU BIG OL JERK HEAD JERK FACE. IM N OT MAD JUST DISAPPOINTED

3688_900.gif

2015 THE YEAR OF THE GIF

• Like 4

do u have to install anything for this?

• Like 1

my email is greggygregsa@gmail.com anyway if you want to hear me whisper and the background sounds of my house to drown everyone out

• Like 1

I'll do tonight and tomorrow. Don't giv a care. Robinsbruce@gmail.com

I will be drinking.

• Like 1

I'm soooo down for a google hang out, but I can't make it tonight at 7pm PT. I have improv class. But maybe a first group of you can do the one tonight and record it and share it with us. And then we can do another one Friday or next week for those of you who can't do it tonight.

Also, 7pm PT is not great for Honlads and Andrew...that's like 3am or something for them. Maybe we can do it on a Saturday morning at like 10am so that it's in the evening times for them.

• Like 1

PS - I'm outta likes again, but just know that I like all of you and I think you all are special and amazing.

• Like 2

Hey guys! I created a doodle poll with various times on it this week and next week. http://doodle.com/5xy7z5ssf33vuasu

This way we can see when most of us are available. Just note that all times are in pacific standard time, which is -8 GMT.

• Like 6

3AM is actually a pretty good time for me, Anastasia. I'm a damn night owl.

• Like 3

My gmail is jacobcrites@gmail.com. So now you have my last name and email. Let me know if you need my social security number to get this hangout brewin'

• Like 7

When?

HEY IDIOTHEADS!

Yeah, you!

DO THIS SO WE CAN FUCKING GOOGLE HANGOUT!

http://doodle.com/5xy7z5ssf33vuasu

(all times are Pacific Standard Time [uTC-8])

Courtesy of Anastasia Vigo

I'm too dumb to understand what this is.

Also I now realize I have no idea what google hangout is. Do I have to talk with my voice and/or show my face? Or is it like posties on the forum

Bozos, my gmail is adeno1919@gmail.com. Will you be our benevolent leader and moderator? I assume this rowdy group will need to be controlled in some manner.

• Like 3