🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

What!? Blenjamin and Carmellica can't make it! Damn, I was hoping to get some good gossip from them.

• Like 4

Tuesday 1/13 is dominating this race with 9 votes. Let's give it another few hours and see what happens. Anyone want to nudge Showshowbro about this?

EDIT: Oh and Freja! Anyone else?

• Like 2

My google email is coldplayingmuse@gmail.com (HIGH SCHOOL WHAT UP!)

• Like 4

my email is greggygregsa@gmail.com anyway if you want to hear me whisper and the background sounds of my house to drown everyone out

was "greggygregsa@greggy.greggy" already taken?

• Like 4

I am working but k1obrienfn@gmail.com iinvite me anyway :)

I'm still down to do a trial one tonight to see how it goes.

• Like 1

was "greggygregsa@greggy.greggy" already taken?

ya

• Like 5

ya

hmmmm....

off topic, but everytime I look at my phone and I see the iOS icon for "photos" it reminds me of your clown head

• Like 3

I love you all, but not enough to get up at 3 a.m. on Wednesday. But please record it so I can play it back later and pretend I have friends.

• Like 7

how does a google hangout work? will it just end up like the end of the call in show with 12 people talking over the top of each other?

cause thatd be cool

• Like 8

too bad i already did my podcast, it would be funny to sign up for this thing with no one knowing what my voice sounded like and putting my son on the mic saying he was me

• Like 7

HEYyyy fuckers I'm back sorry that it's been a while (CBB reference), I've been busy working and drinking egg nog but I'm here and I'm ready to put a couple bucks in Tim Treese's pocket by doing a Google chat. Thanks for the heads up on facebook Chanson.

My email is akneis[at]gmail.com if anyone needs it. Tonight doesn't really work for me but I'm flexible most other times.

PS Bozos I wanna be on your podcast

• Like 5

too bad i already did my podcast, it would be funny to sign up for this thing with no one knowing what my voice sounded like and putting my son on the mic saying he was me

Can I meet your son?

• Like 1

Besides, there's this whole situation with a girl and a trip to LA that's happening in a few weeks and my whole brain is clogged up right now. I'm probably going to just wither up and die because Agata hasn't given me any advice yet. :/

i don't see any questions about this?

• Like 1

like this post if you wish greggy was your everything.

• Like 13

I guess you can like this post if you like email addresses.

I LOVE email addresses but for the first time ever, I've run out of likes. But I like it man...I really do.

What!? Blenjamin and Carmellica can't make it! Damn, I was hoping to get some good gossip from them.

Too bad, but I think Drobney is totes avail

• Like 1

Yaya Chanson got me hip to it as well. I’d be down to “hangout” but I work during the week and do a radio show on Saturday mornings. I'm Charles.h.moos@gmail.com though and I can try to sneak away when I'm at work.

I’ve watched about 20 minutes of the Sean interview and now I really wanna be on the Podcast, Bozos.

Can I be a guest with my co-host and lifelong best friend Joe?? (of the realityshowshowshow) We’ll come correct with outfit changes and lots of material.

• Like 3

i don't see any questions about this?

so you admit you have our questions hostage! i bet you're turning them into hollywood scripts. that seems like something you hollywood types would do.
  • Like 4