🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Even if you and Ska Talkerman both say the show isn't going to be cancelled, I can't help thinking, "But what if it is?" First of all, if it WAS cancelled, this is exactly how it would start: by unexpectedly not having a show for a week. Second of all, I don't have a followup.

Honestly, it wouldn't bother me that much because I don't listen to the show, except I'm afraid that if it gets cancelled, then you all will stop hanging out in the forum and liking some of the things I write, and I'll have to go back to having friends in the real world. I'd rather choke on a salmon burger! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make a salmon burger. I'm not planning to choke on it, yet, but I will if I have to.

• Like 3

It doesn't surprise me that no one listens to this show.

Would you listen to a show where the hosts were mean assholes and the forums were full of a bunch of obsessed fangirls doing dumb bits, posting pics of their dads and whining about how their beloved show doesn't have any listeners?

The fact that you already do notwithstanding.

------

Real talk: it doesn't bother me that the show doesn't have a lot of listeners and it isn't getting canceled so stop running around like chickens with their heads cut off about it. It's fine. It's not our job to save the show. It doesn't need saving. It's doing great and we love it. That's good enough.

Look at the amount of engagement we have and how much Sean and Hayes actually listen to us (and appreciate us). I don't know how much that would happen if the show overnight got mega popular. Look how devoted the fans are to the show. Look at how cool this forum is. We're organizing a fucking Google Hangout. We have a Challenge fantasy league. We get to submit dumb questions for celebrities of varying levels of fame. We get made fun of personally on a comedy podcast. We have it pretty good and the people who want to be a part of this madness will find it in time, I'm sure. But it's not the sort of thing you can just promote and have people get totally onboard for.

good edit :)

• Like 1

Even if you and Ska Talkerman both say the show isn't going to be cancelled, I can't help thinking, "But what if it is?" First of all, if it WAS cancelled, this is exactly how it would start: by unexpectedly not having a show for a week. Second of all, I don't have a followup.

Honestly, it wouldn't bother me that much because I don't listen to the show, except I'm afraid that if it gets cancelled, then you all will stop hanging out in the forum and liking some of the things I write, and I'll have to go back to having friends in the real world. I'd rather choke on a salmon burger! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make a salmon burger. I'm not planning to choke on it, yet, but I will if I have to.

do you mean a salmon burger sandwich?

• Like 2

do you mean a salmon burger sandwich?

Hmm. Putting the burger between two pieces of bread would definitely make it easier to choke on.

PS I feel like you are making a reference to the show, which I don't listen to, but I'm going to like it because I want you to like me. Quid pro bono, and lorem ipsum and all that.

PPS Salmon burger sandwich! Hahahaha! That's hilarious for reasons that I totally understand!

• Like 3

I am really hoping all of your pets make appearances during the google hang out.

• Like 1

for the second time ever I have run out of likes. good work today errybody

i've never run out of liks and i don't plan on it because i am very conservative with them and DO NOT like wasting them

• Like 3

i've never run out of liks and i don't plan on it because i am very conservative with them and DO NOT like wasting them

dammit I totally attempted to like that before I realized the situation I had put myself in

Did I miss the google hangout? I'm a CST loser. Mlauerjunior@gmail.com

Also my girlfriend finally listened to the call in episode and thought Sean and Hayes were mean.

• Like 1

Like this post if you wish Greggy was your dad

today i mastered my chocolate chip cookie game

a4XOmTfm.jpg

daddin p hard over here

• Like 11

i can only whisper and i dont have a webcam :wacko:

• Like 2

im on there tho, ill give it a try

• Like 1

Soooo how r we supposed to do this? I'm here and my internets on and computer ready just waiting for further instructions

It's 1:24 a.m., I just got home from work. Ya'll still talking? My cat is watching me eat bagel chips rite now so we're pretty busy but I'm game if stuff is going down. Byeeeeeeeee

p.s. my cat is blind so bless his heart

• Like 4

I just got home too. Talkin' still being done, er what? Can I hang out?

Message BRRII he is runnin thangs. It was funny would love to do again. And I am very worried that something bad has happened to showshobro cause why else would he have left that rockin roller coaster of fun?Edit: I think they are still doin it but I wasted all my prepared material so had to bounce.

• Like 3

Did whoever it was actually buy an ad for Hollywood Handbook on Hollywood Handbook. That was a pretty funny idea, to me.

• Like 2

Now I feel hurt again.

Seriously though if we lock down a date and time and everyone sends me their gmail addresses I can connect us all via Google Hangout (On Air).

Sorry for being so late to everything. Also sorry I missed the hangout last night, but I'm cool to do it again whenver you guys want. my gmail is joshrfu@gmail.com

let's get at it ma brahs

• Like 1

I am really hoping all of your pets make appearances during the google hang out.

My dog will be there! He sits in my lap even though he weighs like 55 pounds...

• Like 3