🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Guys, Sean and Hayes are mad at us for talking about sex and piss so much :/

OK AGATA I submitted a q for you for your p-cast. Can I get advice fast please? Thx love ya :)

• Like 2

I heard that squirting for girls is actually just pee. I hope that comment wasn't too crass. It's just facts and science.

You might try to tell her that you can't believe that you made her squirt. Makes you seem like a sex machine and provides cover for your shameful bladder. Then you do the sheets and come off like solid dude who takes care of stuff.

Want more tips? Check out my book.

Mystery-method-1024x680.jpg

• Like 3

What has this forum become?

it is a

Mystery-method-1024x680.jpg

• Like 9

What has this forum become?

2 pages of "Good episode" then 15+ shooting the shit.

• Like 5

You guys, I'm starting to think that Sean and Hayes are putting their own personal and professional lives ahead of us and our lives. It's really starting to piss me the fuck off.

• Like 8

Scuse me, I'm just going to be over here watching The Librarians instead of fucking around with Popcorn Gallery research. That's obviously just a waste of time now.

guys i cant believe the pats won i hadnt been so happy since i got pro vers

• Like 4

I liked this episode. It was fun.

Engineer Sam sounded pretty sad when Sean said they weren't best friends. Also, Dan seems to have his finger on the pulse of comedy in America today. Overall A+ episode.

• Like 4

ya good ep but i just have to wonder, was that a real dan klein bit or did he just make it up for the show?

• Like 4

ya good ep but i just have to wonder, was that a real dan klein bit or did he just make it up for the show?

Yeah, where does Dan's shtick end and reality begin? We may never know.

• Like 1

You people sicken me.

(PS - Bozos, I messaged you some notes about last week's Google Hangout, so check your forum messages when you get a chance.)

• Like 1

So I should watch license to drive and listen to the Haim album right? I like to over-prepare for podcasts I may never be on.

• Like 7

guys i cant believe the pats won i hadnt been so happy since i got pro vers

The WHL team Regina Pats?

• Like 1

The WHL team Regina Pats?

Go Thunderbirds! (While we're on the subject of the WHL)

Also, did they name the Regina Rough Riders as a joke or just lack of self-awareness? It's Saskatchewan so I feel as though either could be at play. For those who don't know Regina is pronounced like "vagina" if the v were replaced with an r.

• Like 2

I just watched the rest of Hayes' "Those People" videos on YouTube because burdrulz posted about it on Facebook. Thoughts: Hayes is very funny, he is a very good actor, his costar is equally amazing (maybe even a lot better than him - hard to say). My favorite one is either the one where they're trying to get the waiter's attention or the one where they're considering getting dessert. I like restaurant humor.

• Like 9

I talked about this the last time "Those People" was brought up in the forums but I think it got ignored so I'll just brag about it again.

Hayes' co-star Carrie Kemper and I had like a 30 minute long conversation at a bar about acting and writing and comedy and tons of stuff when the cast and crew of The Office came to have a wrap party in Scranton for the series finale. It was really awesome and she was super friendly and down to earth and had some great advice for me. She also bought me a drink so that was nice.

• Like 5

Also, did anyone else watch the Golden Globes tonight? Cause they were a fuckin snooooooooooze fest

giphy.gif

• Like 3

So what you're saying, Joe, is it was the Golden Globes? When I watched it last year the only good part was Tina and Amy banter.

Go Thunderbirds! (While we're on the subject of the WHL)

Also, did they name the Regina Rough Riders as a joke or just lack of self-awareness? It's Saskatchewan so I feel as though either could be at play. For those who don't know Regina is pronounced like "vagina" if the v were replaced with an r.

Ottawa was Rough Riders we're Roughriders. GAWD. And as Mick Jagger said, Regina rhymes with fun.

• Like 1

Ottawa was Rough Riders we're Roughriders. GAWD. And as Mick Jagger said, Regina rhymes with fun.

It still equates to naughty dirty sex talk and I want nothing to do with it. I also have complaints about Ottawa's Redblacks. What the fuck is that? The Hamilton Tiger-Cats... Fucking pick one and stick with that. Edmonton Eskimos??? Shouldn't it be Edmonton Inuits? And also shouldn't it be in inuktitut? But the BC Lions... You guys are doin' it right. Keep on keepin' on.

• Like 1

I want S+H on CBB, let them show Bosserman how its done.

Also I want Hayes on Ronna and Beverley, and that seems quite doable.

• Like 8

Let's get crackin' on these posts, people.

What comedians have you guys seen...?

I saw Pauly Shore at the Tempe Improv and he signed my vhs copy of Bio-Dome. Then that was eventually stolen from my house by an unsavory character and most likely sold for drrrgs. Circle of life.

More like giggle hugout am I right? I am sad to not be google hangouting with you all, plus i have no idea what's a Challenge Battle of the Exes. If you put up with my cluelessness I may once in a while contribute some bit of worth.

Pee/poop stories. Is using leaves to wipe your ass something everyone does at least once in their life? I'd bet a good percentage of people have. When I was a kid my friend and I were chilling on the hood of a rundown car in his backyard. Then my friend's little bro up on the roof of the car just started pissing on us and laughing like it was cool. It was not cool. It was warm like pee generally is.

Spunky, I used to live in Algiers Point. I was in the Marine Corps band there in New Orleans from 97-2000. Got to march in many parades, Mardi Gras and otherwise. Good memories. Wow. We are (getting) high (numerically speaking).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGzPJWfLBwo

• Like 4

Does anyone know how long it will take to get to Five Zero Zero?

• Like 2