🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Are we going to make it to 1000 posts by midnight tonight? What are your predictions? Who's taking bets?

• Like 1

I would like to join in and help reach our goal of 1000. Also has it been confirmed that there will be a new episode tomorrow? I'm scared.

• Like 4

I feel like we haven't talked much about tomorrow because we're all scared that there won't be an episode. I hope Sean and Hayes are ok.

tumblr_lx8p42g9k11r1ceif.jpg

• Like 4

Sick. Nice. That's my currency.

The Euro notes are interesting because they had to come up with distinctly European architecture to put on them but at the same time they had to create buildings that didn't actually exist so that it didn't unfairly represent one country. Weird. Currency unions are the refuge of cowards. And idiots. True fact.

• Like 1

Oh, no currency unions are dumb. Straight up dumb. The reasoning behind the Euro is something like ensuring that Germany doesn't launch another war to take over Europe. Not exactly based upon sound economic principles.

The architecture thing is weird but not for idiots.

Edit: I should mention that this is my own personal opinion. In case that wasn't obvious.

• Like 1

I don't really know anything about it, to be honest, because I'm not interested in economics or politics, but I'd hesitate to say that anything that 330 million people use is "for idiots".

500euror.jpg

THE-FIRST-SERIES-€10_security_banknotes.png

5euro_back_HR_europa.jpg4-euro.jpg

• Like 2

People like you, Chanson? They get to know you, and like you? Hmm?

AP1771-fiat-524-1931.jpg

• Like 4

Joe McGurl is clearly unaware of my frustrating habit of secretly editing posts multiple times before being satisfied.

• Like 4