🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Bozos, my gmail is adeno1919@gmail.com. Will you be our benevolent leader and moderator? I assume this rowdy group will need to be controlled in some manner.

I have added everyone who has listed their gmail here as potential Hangouts. I'd love to moderate. And it's 10000% going to be us all talking over each other and it's 1000000% going to be awesome.

PS Bozos I wanna be on your podcast

You're in. Urine.

Haim Slides has two guests in the queue right now but I'm thinking after them I wanna start ripping through forum members and former forum members turned cool friend of the guys like you.

Also, I don't think I shared my gmail it's jamesbucklin316@gmail.com

• Like 7

Like this post if you're not a robot and you think for yourself and don't let other people control you. Also like if you're a robot cause that's hip too.

P.S.: Shout out to Chance and Vigo for being great forum chaperones. We'd all be off the leash and run over by a school bus outside the water park if it weren't for them.

Hangout Committee: brgrho@icloud.com

• Like 6

Like this post if you like me, but don't, like, LIKE-like me.

Like like like. No likey no washy. Likety-split. Like Titicaca. I like big butts and I cannot lie. Just kidding.

P.S. I wish I could give multiple likes to the post about liking email addresses.

• Like 6

If you like email addresses so much and you like that post about email addresses so much, then you should create a bunch of email addresses and use them to create new accounts and then like that post with all your new accounts.

But then again maybe it's safer to just marry an email address if you like them so much.

• Like 2

WHY IS NOBODY EXPLAINING WHAT A GOOGLE CHAT IS I'M GETTING SCARED

• Like 2

I'm definitely doing a trial run tonight at 7:00pm (5:00 Hawaii, 6:00 Alaska, 8:00 Mountain, 9:00 Central, 10:00 Eastern, 11:00 Atlantic, 3:00am GMT) so anyone who wants to be in on that is welcome. But also looking forward to the main event whenever we decide to do that.

Edit: if your place doesn't observe daylight savings time then fuck off.

• Like 1

If you visit gmail dot com on a DAILY basis..... You might like email addresses!

If you liked the post about liking email addresses... You might like email addresses!

• Like 7

can we bump it to 12 est 9pst... Or even 8 pst so I could catch the end of it? I'll leave it to u guys to make that call.

It's like Skyping with gmail addresses instead of phone numbers and you don't have to pay and they'll record the call for you and it's better.

• Like 2

I'm no expert, but I am getting the strong impression that it's like Chat Roulette, except it seems to rely very heavily on email addresses, and it isn't mandatory that all participants be masturbating. I think as long as at least one person is masturbating at all times the chat will be allowed to proceed.

• Like 5

I think as long as at least one person is masturbating at all times the chat will be allowed to proceed.

Someone remembered to invite Andy, right?

• Like 7

Someone remembered to invite Andy, right?

Yes.

Also we can move it to 9pm tonight. That's fine.

So the trial run is me and BRR and anyone else tonight at 9pm Pacific. That's final. Not changing it. Don't care if it's just me and Bruce.

• Like 1

So the trial run is me and BRR and anyone else tonight at 9pm Pacific tonight. That's final. Not changing it. Don't care if it's just me and Bruce.

Will your dog be there?

• Like 2

People aren't as nice on a lot of other sections of these forums.

What do you mean?

Like they tell you to take long walks off of short piers or something (hypothetical)?

• Like 4

What do you mean?

Like they tell you to take long walks off of short piers or something (hypothetical)?

I may be out of Likes, but in solidarity and desperation I clicked the button so many times it manifested a black hole out of the shadows... and I really think that's worth something.

YwRFIec.jpg

• Like 3

Scott Actorman read a pity ad for Hollywood Handbook on his show and it felt bad

• Like 3

i havent listened to todays CBB yet but the low ratings for HH are astounding to me. If you appreciate other shows on Earwolf what turns people off about HH? It baffles me

• Like 3

i havent listened to todays CBB yet but the low ratings for HH are astounding to me. If you appreciate other shows on Earwolf what turns people off about HH?

Not enough wolves/too many dens.

• Like 7

Scott Actorman read a pity ad for Hollywood Handbook on his show and it felt bad
I liked it, he's obviously really rooting for S&H. Hopefully it can drum up some interest.
  • Like 4

It doesn't surprise me that no one listens to this show.

Would you listen to a show where the hosts were mean assholes and the forums were full of a bunch of obsessed fangirls doing dumb bits, posting pics of their dads and whining about how their beloved show doesn't have any listeners?

The fact that you already do notwithstanding.

------

Real talk: it doesn't bother me that the show doesn't have a lot of listeners and it isn't getting canceled so stop running around like chickens with their heads cut off about it. It's fine. It's not our job to save the show. It doesn't need saving. It's doing great and we love it. That's good enough.

Look at the amount of engagement we have and how much Sean and Hayes actually listen to us (and appreciate us). I don't know how much that would happen if the show overnight got mega popular. Look how devoted the fans are to the show. Look at how cool this forum is. We're organizing a fucking Google Hangout. We have a Challenge fantasy league. We get to submit dumb questions for celebrities of varying levels of fame. We get made fun of personally on a comedy podcast. We have it pretty good and the people who want to be a part of this madness will find it in time, I'm sure. But it's not the sort of thing you can just promote and have people get totally onboard for.

• Like 15