🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

Also you guys have 'materiel' for the hang out!?

I'm not funny or smart enough to do that!?

I'll just literally hang out in the hang out i guess.

• Like 2

Did whoever it was actually buy an ad for Hollywood Handbook on Hollywood Handbook. That was a pretty funny idea, to me.
no I'm a poor boy I was hoping papa chanson would take care of it
  • Like 5

In the past few weeks I've missed so much team bonding. Hangouts? That's just really, really great forum palz fun

• Like 1

Work just became quite stupid so I'm pretty much screwed for the next week. I cannot do this googly chat of which you speak, though I hope we'll meet again some sunny day.

Basically like, next time you do it. I'm on EST so it's tuff.

no I'm a poor boy I was hoping papa chanson would take care of it

The sugar-daddy of the forum is Tim "Google" Treese. Buy an ad for google Tim! Make that old CBB bit a HH reality!

• Like 2

Ok, gang. I dropped in late on last night's hang out. Super fun. Valerie had a cool braid. We saw some dogs and cats. MBoP made a blanket fort. We examined the social impact of 90's and early 2000's Disney channel original movies. Good times.

So, Tuesday was the clear and present danger winner for our next one. Tuesday, 1/13 at 7pm. Now I realize that 7pm is not a great time for anyone but PST folks. But we will keep it at 7pm for now since y'all voted for it and the next one can be at 7pm EST or some shit like that. Woohoo!

• Like 6

MBOP is great and is getting greater.

He really killed it last night. Also greggy was there and he was even more awesome than I thought he would be.

• Like 4

I'll be on Tuesday night, and I'll be bad.

Bad to the bone?

• Like 2

I'll be on Tuesday night, and I'll be bad.

You go ahead and be as bad as you wanna be.

9780440222668_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Edit: if you google hangout naked, astride a motorcycle with a basketball over your redacted, I will contribute $50 to a HH ad on CBB. $51 if you don't have the basketball.

• Like 3

I'll be there Tuesday and I'm gonna be bad as in not funny or entertaining in any way B)

• Like 4

Since there will be so many of us, maybe we should have an agenda. Like we should go around and introduce ourselves and present some item in our house or wherever that is precious to us. Bozos can moderator and call on who is next. Otherwise it will just be a cacophony of 15 voices. Is this dumb? Should we just embrace the chaos?

• Like 4

I could definitely do that. As long as nobody will be disappointed that they weren't on at the same time as someone else. Of course, in this proposed format everyone will potentially get to talk to me so who could complain? ;)

• Like 5

I liked the chaos. Apparently my Dad is rich because there's a picture of him on a boat... Because that's how wealth works, I guess. Veebs sat back and judged us. It felt like the forums.

• Like 5

Just listened to some Haim Slides, and I listened on iTunes, which I never ever do. I have a vague notion that iTunes listens are more potent somehow. Anyway, I give Haim Slides one thumb up...on each hand! I need to go back and watch the forbidden video version though. I have a weird mental block because I saw S & H's photos without knowing which was which, and just assumed which voice came from which person for the first few weeks. Wrongly, as it turns out, but with absolute certainty. My brain resolutely persists in believing that Sean's voice HAS to be coming from that blonde guy. I'm totally serious about this - learning that Hayes is actually the blonde guy has messed me up and confused both my thoughts and my emotions about the podcast. To say nothing of deciding which one is my favorite host! Anyway, I hope that watching the video will either fix this problem or will send me spiraling into despair and loathing for the whole show. In the latter case, bye everybody, it's been real fun/confusing!

• Like 3

Just listened to some Haim Slides, and I listened on iTunes, which I never ever do. I have a vague notion that iTunes listens are more potent somehow. Anyway, I give Haim Slides one thumb up...on each hand! I need to go back and watch the forbidden video version though. I have a weird mental block because I saw S & H's photos without knowing which was which, and just assumed which voice came from which person for the first few weeks. Wrongly, as it turns out, but with absolute certainty. My brain resolutely persists in believing that Sean's voice HAS to be coming from that blonde guy. I'm totally serious about this - learning that Hayes is actually the blonde guy has messed me up and confused both my thoughts and my emotions about the podcast. To say nothing of deciding which one is my favorite host! Anyway, I hope that watching the video will either fix this problem or will send me spiraling into despair and loathing for the whole show. In the latter case, bye everybody, it's been real fun/confusing!

It's kinda fun to see video of them after listening to their voices for so long. I loved watching Hayes' Those People videos. Check them out if you haven't yet.

It was also fun last night to see video of fellow handbookheads. Piecing together the photos, voices, senses of humor, etc. into one actual human person...

• Like 4

It's kinda fun to see video of them after listening to their voices for so long. I loved watching Hayes' Those People videos. Check them out if you haven't yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ReHL8yLBk

It was also fun last night to see video of fellow handbookheads. Piecing together the photos, voices, senses of humor, etc. into one actual human person...

Just watched that youtube you suggested, and it WAS fun! I'm starting to buy into the "real" voice/face matchup...I think everything is going to be okay. On a related note, you guys probably have a certain idea about my appearance from the way I type my comments. If you see me in a google-hangout setting, it's going to blow your minds.

I am NOT a 350lb black woman.

I have no idea if the way I look makes sense compared to my posts/voice

I don't know why, but I picture you looking a lot like Jason Mantzoukas.

• Like 2

I don't know why, but I picture you looking a lot like Jason Mantzoukas.

Do you picture me as a talking surly pirate cat?

• Like 3

I have no idea if the way I look makes sense compared to my posts/voice

Of course you do! Your headphones also made sense compared to your posts/voice.

Had you seen a photo of me before last night?

Just listened to some Haim Slides, and I listened on iTunes, which I never ever do. I have a vague notion that iTunes listens are more potent somehow. Anyway, I give Haim Slides one thumb up...on each hand!

I'm trying not to talk too much about my podcast here because I don't wanna get kicked off the forums, but thanks for listening on iTunes. I think that helps us somehow.

• Like 2

So, does 7:00pm work out to be 10:00pm for us EST folks? Because I'd be totes down for that. I wanna talk about Disney Channel!