🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 65 — Dan Klein, Our Close Friend

cmbsnoopHapnewYr.jpg

Sean holding out the opening "what up" and building intensity beneath Hayes on the intro was pretty amazing. It's almost as if it came about by some sort of experimentations, like 65 of them. That, or Sean has been saving it all this time for the last show of the year and to play with our minds and emotions. If only- (is a good Goldfinger song). The fireworks below were from out front of my house last night. Happy New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYqJepCrG3c

• Like 4

Why didn't you tell me you and your girl were in town Charlie (showshow)?

• Like 3

Alright, finally back from holiday garbage with fams. Let us review...

1. Alabama is still not very cool. Please don't move there; or if you live there, leave asap. War Eagle to my SEC peoples even though Auburn really shit in their hat this year.

2. I ruined an entire photo set of my family because I was still drunk from the night before. Nanbot (my mother) was not very happy about this. All in all, I would say that scheduling a photo shoot on a saturday at 9 am is probably a bad idea.

3. Anastasia, Nanbot only calls me Bruce-Reid when she real mad tho. Otherwise it's pretty standard pet name stuff regardless of my age, appearance, or behavior.

4. Veebs songs and videos give me feels and I'm all uncomfortable because:

a. Dat hair tho

b. Veebs has visible tatts and she's kind of alt-y and I like that but am also intimidated by ladies who are way cooler than

me.

c. She frames her prints which means she's a real adult with tastes and class.

5. Didn't make it back to the west coast (best coast amiriiiiiiiiiight) until 2:00 am and had to sit in PDX with a cold for three hours while people vacuumed around me to take a shuttle back to Corvallis to get my dog. boo. just boo.

• Like 6

Oooooh, BRRII, what pet names does nanbot call you? Actually, this goes for everyone: What do your parents call you?

My dad and sister call me Pooh (short for pooh bear). When said aloud it sounds like they're calling me a piece of shit. I've had this pet name as long as I can remember. My mom calls me Anastasia because she is a stern serious woman.

• Like 5

Do you guys know how much it costs to advertise on earwolf shows? I want to buy ad space to show off my new favorite pcast name of Hollywood Handbook.

but honestly I just want to hear them advertise their own show really unenthusiastically who's with me?

• Like 5

Do you guys know how much it costs to advertise on earwolf shows? I want to buy ad space to show off my new favorite pcast name of Hollywood Handbook.

but honestly I just want to hear them advertise their own show really unenthusiastically who's with me?

Adam Sachs would know. You can hop over to the wolf den forum. Or check out his website http://www.midroll.com

Actually, this goes for everyone: What do your parents call you?

my whole fam calls me 'dudeman' to the point where my 17 year old cousin didn't know my name until we became facebook friends. also, my niece and nephew call me 'uncle dude.'

• Like 7

my whole fam calls me 'dudeman' to the point where my 17 year old cousin didn't know my name until we became facebook friends. also, my niece and nephew call me 'uncle dude.'

My dad has called me 'josh mannnnnn' since I was in like first grade... My uncles call me "the miester"

I'm thirty now and this still happens. They call my brother the squid for some reason. like billy the squid...

his name is billy. might have something to do with billy the kid, but it's like an animal...

• Like 7

People do say 2015 will be the Year of 4K. I think that's a fine goal indeed.

Personally, my New Year's Resolution is 640x280. A squat year with little interesting detail, but anybody with a decent dial-up connection can be a part of it.

I'm going full bore...Dual Screen in 2015! 1920x1080 x 2 + some serious vape clouds (Red Bull flavored) + my stepmom's basement + some straight up 1099'ed programming work from that Korean Day Spa located in the strip mall down the street = Amazing 2015.

• Like 2

Ohio against the world?

(that's my dude Floyd who I used to ride mopeds with.)

Birdie

Punk

Chance

Thunderpussy

...one of these names isn't one my family calls me.

• Like 4

My family calls me Joph/Jophy. Wen we were younger, my brother couldn't say Joseph so he would say Joefuf and it evolved into Joph

• Like 2

Oooooh, BRRII, what pet names does nanbot call you? Actually, this goes for everyone: What do your parents call you?

My dad and sister call me Pooh (short for pooh bear). When said aloud it sounds like they're calling me a piece of shit. I've had this pet name as long as I can remember. My mom calls me Anastasia because she is a stern serious woman.

When I was a kid my dad would always call me Gomer Pyle. I didn't know this was from Hogan's Heroes so when I watched Full Metal Jacket with some friends I was pretty much shattered that he thought of my as severe mental illness fatso who would grow up to be a NY detective.

• Like 2

My mom sometimes calls me Smot Boy. Like, "smart boy" in a mildly asian, mildly racist accent.

• Like 6

My family used to call me Late For Dinner, but that made me angry.

Now, I call my family Dinner.

• Like 6

My family used to call me Late For Dinner, but that made me angry.

Now, I call my family Dinner.

Because you're a cannibal?

...which I totally support.

• Like 2

Technically, I'm a hamburger, but if cannibalism is one speaking, sentient, soul-endowed creature eating another, then yes.

You can call me Hammibal for short.

• Like 4

On the first read-through, I read it as well-endowed and was like "good for him, he seems like a nice guy." It played in to my worldview that the unfairness of life should be somewhat fair.

• Like 2

On the first read-through, I read it as well-endowed and was like "good for him, he seems like a nice guy." It played in to my worldview that the unfairness of life should be somewhat fair.

Sure! Hey, he may be an anthropomorphic hamburger with rage and cannibalism issues, whose family calls him late for dinner, but at least his dong is big. In my family we have a saying for just this sort of thing: "Why do sometimes bad things happen to good people, but also sometimes good things happen to medium people?"

• Like 2

My family always says "We are what we eat. So we're a family!"

• Like 5