🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 213 — Great Ghost Debate

Kulap and Howard start off the show by debunking the facade of Hollywood Death Tours and offering some ideas of their own for what tourists should really be looking to do in Tinseltown. Then, the gang welcomes to the show Comedian Kyle Kinane who reunites an age old personal debate with Howard about the reality of ghosts. Also, in a moment of pure paranormal activity, Kyle and Howard blindly guess the stars of 1995's The Money Train. Lastly, Kyle fields questions from Chartists, wherein, he reveals his favorite childhood TV show and what his ideal woman would do in her career.

terrific ep! gonna have a second listen.

I like Kyle's honesty about the music chart.

Addendum to Howard's comment about the song "Happy" being old.

Despicable Me 2 (from which the song was on the soundtrack), was released July 2013.

Judge's ruling: Point Kremer.

• Like 1

oh man Howard getting one upped by Kinane was a pure joy to hear.. "Im feeling physical pain right now.. its not just mental"

Addendum to Howard's comment about the song "Happy" being old.

Despicable Me 2 (from which the song was on the soundtrack), was released July 2013.

Judge's ruling: Point Kremer.

JESUS, KULAP!

• Like 1

I guess it makes sense. If whatever metrics they use (sales, radio play, etc.) apply for 2014, then it can make it onto the 2014 rankings (and, in theory, I suppose a song could make it onto the rankings for multiple years). Like if a movie came out this Christmas, it could theoretically be one of the top box office hits of 2015 even though it would be a 2014 movie and eligible for 2014 awards.

"Accusing me of a lack of knowledge is a great strategy." - Kremerism

I was laughing one of the loudest times I've probably laughed at this.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this