🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 108 — Water and Chunks

This New Years Eve join the Nerd Poker gang as they arrive on a giant’s pleasure craft and figure out how to start getting this thing going!

Hell Yea! Who has all eaten at a Freddie's before? They don't weigh you before and after but they do give you a huge shaker of seasoning salt! Hell Yea!

Lyra's "independent woman" rant officially cemented my crush on Dan Telfer. So effing perfect!

• Like 2

My mistake, this episode was briefly and accidentally uploaded last week and then fixed. But I had listened to it so for me it is deja vu. Going back to listen to 107 then. And then realize the show is so chaotic I didn't notice anything awry.

I would much prefer the return of collectors and sark.

Hard to believe it has been 2 years.

108 hours of entertainment, which no doubt took 2 hours each to make...counting for preps and edits.

To losten to all episodes, bingewise, it would take 4.5 days!

You guys rock!

Dan Telfer is playing Lyra perfectly! Very similar mannerisms. Nicely done.

Steve Agee cracks me up - just too funny. I'm all for Winter and Lyra hooking up.

I'm glad these guys are officially in the intro, and I hope they stick with it. They both are perfect additions.

Steve Agee could just do his creepy guy voice and read the goddamn phone book, and I would listen. That creepy guy voice is a thing of beauty. In fact, if Steve wanted to start his own podcast where that guy (we'll say he's a cross between Buffalo Bill Cody and Tom Haverford) interviews people with very slightly suggestive questions? I would listen to every episode four times.

No joke. Actually, if Steve could just creepy-guy interview Dan for hours on end, until Dan snaps and punches him, that'd be a feature-length movie I'd go to see in the theater.

• Like 1