🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 327 — Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!

House of Pies star Ben Schwartz aka Benny Schwaz & Saturday Night Pies alum Horatio Sanz are back to kick off the new year on Comedy Bing Bong! Everyone chats about Scott’s time working at Disneyland, Horatio dressing like Captain Crunch for a gig, and SNL dream casts before Uncle Stoney stops by to tell us all about his new projects. Then, the guys play the first Would You Rather of 2015! The End.

• Like 2

Damn, was really hoping this was a Solo Bolo just for the whining that would ensue from that guy who demanded there never be another one.

• Like 13

Horatio Sans raising his voice in any capacity is pretty much all it takes to make me laugh.

EDIT: What were the extenuating circumstances in the second half of season 3?

• Like 2

I'm so glad that these keep coming. Scott runs a brilliant network of soldiers on the frontline of comedy.

• Like 3

EDIT: What were the extenuating circumstances in the second half of season 3?

Yeah, that was interesting. I hope he does talk about it at some point.

Ayyyyyyyyy niceeee plugs theme! Thanks for the play! Way cool dudes! B) B) B)

The Sanz/Schwartz pair will totally occur sometime this year B)

• Like 1

This is the best way to start a year.

God I love Horatio stories, they never make any sense and they are completely unbelievable.

• Like 6

My dream SNL cast (semi serious)

Diane Keaton

Valerie Harper

Howard Hesseman

Richard Pryor

Judy Greer

Margaret Cho

Lapkus (sucking up to Earwolf here)

Jack Benny doing update

• Like 2

My dream SNL cast (semi serious)

Diane Keaton

Valerie Harper

Howard Hesseman

Richard Pryor

Judy Greer

Margaret Cho

Lapkus (sucking up to Earwolf here)

Jack Benny doing update

You can't have a dream SNL cast without including Gilda Radner; that's just a crime.

I loved Horatio's guy who isnt robert stack but sounds like robert stack from his SNL auditions.

This was never on SNL right, anybody know?

When seeing the episode pics, did anyone else wonder who the female guest with the sleeveless shirt was?

Dude, that's a young Trotsky!

post-97509-0-33615200-1420465131_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

This one set the record for people saying 'we talked about that last time' and then clearly taking a moment to try and remember if they had talked about that on a show, in real life, or in their heads. Great ep.

• Like 3

I know I'm going to regret this, but...what is the song they keep referencing when they sing 'Bang bang into your mouth'?

I know I've heard it and hated it every time (the real version that is).

I also remember every time I heard the real version that I thought the melody owed a lot to the verse in "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

• Like 6

Not even finished this episode yet and I love it! They riff off one another so quickly - it's like listening to really funny friends. (So "Friends" without David Schwimmer.)

• Like 3

I know I'm going to regret this, but...what is the song they keep referencing when they sing 'Bang bang into your mouth'?

I know I've heard it and hated it every time (the real version that is).

I think its just called "Bang Bang" by Jessie J and Ariana Grande, with some crap by Nicki Minaj thrown in for extra measure

I'd like to hear Benny Schwaz and Weirdo Scott Aukerman's full version though

• Like 1