🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 327 — Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!

This is a grepisode

Very curious to hear Scott say more about the extenuating circumstances behind the back half of season three

Scott, I became a die hard CBB fan in mid 2014 and I am excited to be a fan for a whole year that's just starting off. Never stop of my Monday's will be too hard to handle.

• Like 3

I think its just called "Bang Bang" by Jessie J and Ariana Grande, with some crap by Nicki Minaj thrown in for extra measure

I'd like to hear Benny Schwaz and Weirdo Scott Aukerman's full version though

Yes that's it. Thank you, I think.

I haven't finished the ep yet, but Scott's plan of Lil' Wayne as Garfield doing lasagna news on Weekend Update made me laugh so hard I almost choked. So yea, CBB is off to a good start in 2015 as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 9

Damn, was really hoping this was a Solo Bolo just for the whining that would ensue from that guy who demanded there never be another one.

All due respect, but you're a fool if you think they didn't record another Solo Bolo immediately after recording this ep.

• Like 1

Scott's turn as the Pie House waitress sits beside Dabney and Karen as one of the all time great CBB characters.

• Like 5

As long as Garfield's voiced by the late Lorenzo Music, I'd watch SNL again...

In this episode someone says the words "at midnight" and no one makes a joke about points. This failure has ruined my 2015.

Oh god I wish Scott had said Garfield voiced by Lorenzo Music when Ben asked him who would voice him in lieu of Bill Murray. I laughed enough as it is, but that would've pushed me over the edge.

EDIT:

As long as Garfield's voiced by the late Lorenzo Music, I'd watch SNL again...

I didn't even notice someone else had mentioned Lorenzo! He is the definitive Garfield ...slash Bill Murray.

No lies or exaggerations here. I was having a devil of a time sleeping last night, dozing on and off, and woke up at least five times with Sinatra's "It was a very good year" playing in my head. Haven't thought about that song or even any Sinatra song in years. I don't put much faith in extra sensory whatevers, but maybe I might be spending so much time with CBB that I'm achieving some kind of mind meld with the titular earwolf?

Aahh... The year kicks off with the titular 'Bang!'

CBB guests have hit pretty close to home for me before, but it was taken to a whole 'nother level when Uncle Stoney said he lost his toes on the train tracks in Arlington Heights. I grew up less than a mile from those tracks. Next time I visit my parents I am looking for those toes.

• Like 2

As Chelsea Peretti would say, the bit saturation was VERY high during Scott's intro, and I loved every second of it. Tremendous ep all around. My favorite Great BitTM was "He's been alone".

• Like 6

Anybody notice that they were pretty casual with the characs on this one? Between this and the behind the scenes stuff on the best ofs makes me wonder if they're scaling back the "mythology" stuff.

• Like 1

I think Scott is looking to hit a reset button and allow for new characs and bits to prevail. I wouldn't take this ep as an indicator that the characters will be more casually executed, though. I think that was just the product of having Horatio's character being so minimally formed (in the best possible way). I, for one, am excited to see some of the ongoing arcs retired so long as we haven't seen the last of Victor and Tiny. Oh, and Gino.

• Like 2

I think Scott is looking to hit a reset button and allow for new characs and bits to prevail. I wouldn't take this ep as an indicator that the characters will be more casually executed, though. I think that was just the product of having Horatio's character being so minimally formed (in the best possible way). I, for one, am excited to see some of the ongoing arcs retired so long as we haven't seen the last of Victor and Tiny. Oh, and Gino.

Damn, I hope coco Marx will come back.

The real question mark for me is Bill Cosby bukowski. Scott isn't afraid of letting his guests get offensive, but,,, wel...

I think the Chocktaw gives his audience too much credit. This is the kind of bit-filled, silly, meandering bullshit that I have come to know and love about this show. Great ep.

• Like 1

Fuck you Scott!

This episode was my fucking favourite for a long time but man, you fucking dick, I was laughing so hard on the London Underground in the middle of rush hour today, with my face in some fat fuckers armpit. I couldn't fucking control myself but I also didn't want to stop listening. The weirdest feeling of simultaneously being embarrassed and thoroughly entertained.

You always hear stories about podcast listeners laughing in public but it's never been an issue for me, until today.

Worth every weird look.

Horatio is my absolute hero, I don't know much, but I know that Hooray Show is my idea of heaven. And, well, I guess that's all i need to know. Please let them come out sooner!

Benny Schwazz? Always gold. No point even complimenting him anymore.

I fucking love you Hot Soccormom! (I used to think I invented that nickname until I realised I was an idiot)

I'm gonna start watching house of lies now, wanna see Benny's little tiny butt.

love love love,

T

• Like 1