🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 327 — Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!

That little butt looks positively gargantuan.

GORGEOUS.

• Like 1

Schwartz turns Ben Schwartz up to 11 on CBB. This isn't news. Paul F. does too.

Dang, already taken down by UMG.

damn i mirrored it and it's not even the straight song. maybe i can stick it on vimeo? it's dumb but funny to see jessie j lip syncing scott.

edit: this is my second copyright notice. the other was for a 15 second clip of the regular show guys shouting guys night. cmon!

• Like 1

Sanz/Schwartz is one of my favorite pairings on the show. I like that this is becoming a regular thing.

Absolutely. Personally waiting for Sans Shorts with H. Sanz and B. Schwartz, a no-pants hour of comedy.

• Like 1

I can't get the song out of my head. I'm walking through a parking lot yesterday and I realized I was singing it in my head and almost marching along. Damn you Benny Schwaz!

Disappointed it's already a song, though. I thought maybe it would be the new theme song when, you know, when ... when ... man, I can't even say it.

Don't appreciate the crude humor

g6JIfiy.gif

but you still appreciate a little tasteful nudity

• Like 2

ohhhh god guicemann I have never wanted a pair of shoes more. I love them so so so so so so much

Put some sunglasses on those sharp dressed dudes and we have ourselves a Blues Brothers 2015 reboot!

• Like 1

i had some time on my hands to make this

As a rule, I love songs that include the lyrics "that's a real song".

Same with songs that end with "that's a good song" several times.

listened to this for the 3rd time. this has to be the longest 1st segment before commercial break - 49:30! awesome.

I just re-listened to this ep yesterday, and now i feel terrible b/c I didn't vote for it for one of the best of the year. Scott's little improv as the house of pies waitresses is the hardest I've ever laughed at anything on CBB. I implore anyone who hasn't voted yet, to please cast a vote for this ep in my stead.

"We're all out I told ya! What do your ears not work in addition to the opposite of your dick not workin?"

I just re-listened to this ep yesterday, and now i feel terrible b/c I didn't vote for it for one of the best of the year. Scott's little improv as the house of pies waitresses is the hardest I've ever laughed at anything on CBB. I implore anyone who hasn't voted yet, to please cast a vote for this ep in my stead.

"We're all out I told ya! What do your ears not work in addition to the opposite of your dick not workin?"

Yeah this is definitely going in my top 10, I think I have a top 14 now so I need to whittle it down

"

post-98013-0-18978800-1472345119_thumb.jpg

*singing*

You all should put this

Bang Bang, into your mooooouth

"You know you wanna"

• Like 1