🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 100.5 — Minisode 100.5

Was this the live show that June and Jason weren't at?

No. Those were LOL and Glitter. The whole gang will be there!

• Like 3

OK, I've reached the animated sequence, and I think we've officially achieved NEXT LEVEL BONKERS.

• Like 2

honestly my best advice is to move to Colorado so you can legally get stoned watching this movie b/c otherwise it's difficult to fathom getting through it. I mean, we've watched movies that were more bonkers than this but somehow this one is special.

At least this movie isn't as bad as "The Apple," which is like if you took Xanadu, took out the majority of the talent, replaced the pretty decent music with terrible music, and added a religious subtext that is basically just text. ::ugh::

• Like 2

No. Those were LOL and Glitter. The whole gang will be there!

Whoops. How silly of me. Night of Rhinestone?

Xanadu definitely rivals A View to a Kill in the "best song/worst movie" category. Jeff Lynne, you motherfucking genius.... so damn catchy.

but hooooly shit, this movie was garbage... even for 1980. I can understand the nostalgic cult following and all, but it's pretty much unwatchable.

• Like 1

Alright, I'll just say it - I think I like this movie.

You are not alone, as a shitty man once said. He also: "Heehee, sha'mon, AAAH, hey Bubbles."

• Like 3

So who were the guest(s) at the Xanadu taping at Largo on 12/5?

Michaela Watkins was the guest. I wasn't able to make it through all of Xanadu, but the live episode (as usual) was pretty good.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this