🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DanEngler

Episode 66 — Bono, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes address the Ariana Grande situation and run down a list of other celebrities that demand to be carried around like babies. Then, musician and philanthropist BONO is in the studio to discuss his recent bicycling accident, the controversy surrounding U2's latest album, taco fillings, and whether birds are cooler than bears. Plus, Bono finally puts to rest everyone's confusion about "biscuits" and "chips".

This episode of Hollywood Handbook is sponsored by The Wolf Den, a podcast about the business of making podcasts from Midroll Media LLC. Use offer code "5STARS" when listening to save 10% on your yearly subscription.

• Like 5

My response to you would be the same as the initials of everyone's favourite rib-eating, fourth wall-breaking, Southern politician.

(Frank Underwood)

(F.U.)

(fuck you)

• Like 3

Hahahahahaha!

I wish this were true! First of all, I would love to hear S+H angrily do an ad for Wolf Den. Second, I genuinely want to know Bono's thoughts on the birds vs bears controversy.

• Like 4

I like to imagine the firestorm that would erupt if Hollywood bad boys Sean and Hayes scored a 'sclusie (exclusive) interview with Bono before Adam Scott Aukerman, the world's biggest Bono-bros.

• Like 6

Imagine the Suck On Deez rant in this episode, though. Put the Scotts right where they belong.

• Like 5

But do we think Bono would be good at playing along? He might be a bit of a Pauly Shore. Now, the Edge would play along. That guy knows comedy!

• Like 1

You've gone too far this time, Dan. Look at what you're becoming. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?!! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?!?! WOLF DENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIF-scream-Donald-Glover-anger-angry-screaming-GIF.gif

• Like 1

Second, I genuinely want to know Bono's thoughts on the birds vs bears controversy.

It's a difficult choice, but I honestly prefer bear tacos.

• Like 1

the entertainment world hasn't had as entertaining a feud since Jack Benny v. whoever it was Jack benny fueded with.

• Like 1

ask agata took my question and ran wtf

this is probably because i didnt tell her my rl last name

• Like 2

This is too good. I give you an A+ in internet excellence, and a Forumy in best original post.

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this