🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Asteck

The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League

Post your 6 player team following these rules: First come first serve and you can't have a team that is identical to another player's. Select a team of 6 players out of the pool of 26. The teams must be composed of at least 3 men and 3 women and none of them can be exes (partners). If you choose Jordan you can't choose Sarah.

Cast List

Also please come up with a team name. I'll make a Leaders Board once everybody who wants to play has joined.

Point System

Points work as follows – They are subject to change based on twists and the host’s discretion.

Category: Emotional/Verbal/Violence

Crying: 5 points

Verbal Fighting: 5 points

Verbal Fighting with ex: 10 points

Being restrained or lectured by security, contestant, production: 10 points

Physical Fighting: 25 points added

Physical Fighting resulting in exit of the game: -25 points

Category: Romantic/Sexual

Hook-Up: 5 points

Sex or Coitus: 10 points

Nudity: 10 points

Hook-Up or sex with ex: 25 points

Category: Challenge Related

Power Couple: 20 points

"You Killed it" by TJ: 5 points

First place in daily challenge 10 points

Last Place in daily challenge: -5 points

Quits in daily challenge: -10 points [includes TJ expressing verbal disappointment]

Blindside/Backstab a contestant: 10 points

Nominated: 10 points

Winning a dome: 15 points

Winning an exile: 5 points

Exile returnees: 10 points

Eliminated: -30 points [after officially losing an exile]

Voluntary Elimination: -45 points

Final Challenge: 30, 15, 5 points in the order they finish

Bonus:

Rare doings

Usage of popular challenge lingo or phrase: 2 points for every saying from person who said it as well as the person it was directed to[i.e. "Earn your stripes", "Rookie Mistake", "Trim the fat", etc.]

Camila Rule: 30 points [i.e. Camila-esque meltdown over ex Johnny]

Jasmine Rule: 30 points [i.e. outlash on partner Tyrie] added

Vomiting: -3 points

Being kicked out of bar or club: -10 points

Social Media

Responsible for a Hashtag or Trend: 5 points

Twitter beef: 3 points

Leaderboard

XIOzoqu.jpg

• Like 3

Team Name: Dreidel's Bitchin' Challenge Bitches

(because she's a female dog... literally.)

Hombres:

-Johnny (Riley)

-Wes

-Leroy

Mujeres:

-Sarah

-Diem

-Nany

• Like 1

I'm going with:

Jordan

Johnny (bananas)

Zach

Averey

Nia

Brittany (wildcard)

Zach

Jordan

Johnny R.

Theresa

Nia

Nany

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I'm at work rite now but will be posting my pics later today after I've slept. Good idea, Asteck!!!

• Like 1

And by pics I meant "picks" but also there will be dick pix

• Like 4

We took this to prove how not here to make friends we are on account of the fact that we're actually here to win.

c4272a03-9e99-4479-a798-0764257490c7_zps8fcc2fa3.jpg

• Like 6

Team Name: McGurl's Girls...and Guys

Men:

CT

Wes

Leroy

Women:

Jonna

Sarah

Averey

Guys, I have never seen this show and have never watched more than two consecutive episodes of a reality series before, but I want you all to like me and so please I need help and education and someone to draft for me and thank you.

• Like 2

I was just planning on copying the rules from the league that I linked to in the other thread which are below, I'll add this to the first post. I'm down to adjust them too! Like if anybody makes a reference to Wes' companies, there could be points. A voluntary elimination should definitely be included. Sorry if you didn't see these when you made your teams. Feel free to switch them up if don't think they're ideal now that you know the rules!

Point System

Points work as follows – They are subject to change based on twists and the host’s discretion.

Category: Emotional/Verbal/Violence

Crying: 5 points

Verbal Fighting: 5 points

Verbal Fighting with ex: 10 points

Being restrained or lectured by security, contestant, production: 10 points

Physical Fighting: 25 points added

Physical Fighting resulting in exit of the game: -25 points

Category: Romantic/Sexual

Hook-Up: 5 points

Sex or Coitus: 10 points

Nudity: 10 points

Hook-Up or sex with ex: 25 points

Category: Challenge Related

Power Couple: 20 points

Last Place in daily challenge: -5 points

Quits in daily challenge: -10 points [includes TJ expressing verbal disappointment]

Blindside/Backstab a contestant: 10 points

Nominated: 10 points

Winning a dome: 15 points

Winning an exile: 5 points

Exile returnees: 10 points

Eliminated: -30 points [after officially losing an ex-hile]

Bonus:

Rare doings

Usage of popular challenge lingo or phrase: 2 points for every saying from person who said it as well as the person it was directed to[i.e. "Earn your stripes", "Rookie Mistake", "Trim the fat", etc.]

Camila Rule: 30 points [i.e. Camila-esque meltdown over ex Johnny]

Jasmine Rule: 30 points [i.e. outlash on partner Tyrie] added

Vomiting: -3 points

Being kicked out of bar or club: -10 points

Social Media

Responsible for a Hashtag or Trend: 5 points

Twitter beef: 3 points

• Like 3

As long as you're keeping score, works for me!

I added some more challenge related points to the first post. I'll wait for Freja and (maybe) brgho to choose teams and if anybody wants to switch up their line up before I score the first episode. I haven't watched it yet and will just assume that nobody's cheating. Because why would you??? We're playing for nothing! (except to not make friends)

Guys, I have never seen this show and have never watched more than two consecutive episodes of a reality series before, but I want you all to like me and so please I need help and education and someone to draft for me and thank you.

You could probably choose randomly and do fine, since the points reward behavior as much as skill, but I think having any guy (or an ex of that guy) whose name starts with a J on your team will help. Just go with your gut!

• Like 2

A team like CT, Jordan, Bananas/Theresa, Averey, Jonna would probably be strong.

Also, start watching. You'll thank me later.

MTV Thursdays [edit: Tuesdays] at 11pm or MTV.com the day after the episode airs/dark corners of the internet.

• Like 1

Best rule.

MTV Thursdays at 11pm or MTV.com the day after the episode airs/dark corners of the internet.

Tuesdays!

• Like 1

MY TEAM:

JORDAN

WES

ZACH

NANY

AVEREY

JENNA

I hope to watch the first ep some time tomorrow! Got sidetracked by the Bachelor premiere. I had time to watch half of the first ep of the Bachelor today WTF I watched for 2 hrs and they weren't even close to getting to the rose ceremony! Maybe I'd be caught up if the first hr wasn't just a live stream of all the washed up old castmembers standing on a small red carpet with a handful of randos from the Midwest trying to take selfies with them! No one cares but still... FRIG

• Like 2

Sweet! I'm gonna assume Brgrho is out and score the episode. I made spreadsheet to keep track of all of this and I swear I'm going to have so much Challenge data by the end of this that I'll be able to write a freakonomics article on it.

• Like 1

I updated the first post with the Leaderboard. I really regret picking Brittany now. I also felt genuinely bad for Dustin who literally says "Making friends is my mission" at the beginning of the episode :(

I can probably make a link to how I got to those scores for everybody if you're interested. Aside from the mention of a twitter beef between Dustin and Jessica at the beginning it was all just verbal fights with Exes and Challenge win/lose points.

• Like 2

If you need me to run stats on the final spread sheet with R code we can probably find some interesting stuff in these here numbros

• Like 3

Tied for 1st!! My strategy was picking the whiniest, most immature women with father issues in the house to really amp up the crying/hooking up/fighting portion of the points scale. Hoping my male picks will carry me in the actual challenge comps portion of the points system. I find it kinda weird that rookies always suck on these shows-- I figure that if most of them have a baseline level of fitness why the frig do they almost never win any of the comps?

• Like 2

I laughed so hard when Dustin said he was there to make friends....oh you poor, sweet child.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this