🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Asteck

The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League

i'm pretty sure he will be back. he's one of the people that lives off of appearances.

I hope so. It just seems like he's settled down in terms of caring about being on the challenge. Looked like the last few times he was there solely to be with D. He's honestly one of the most normal people on the show now. That "Choo Choo!" moment from a few seasons back was like the last CT thing that he did

I mean, he's on Kroll Show this season.

That happened before Diem's death. From what I've read on terrible, terrible Real World forums, he's not taking it very well at all.

From what I've read on terrible, terrible Real World forums, he's not taking it very well at all.

link?

• Like 1

i watched the first episode, here are my notes, sorry if you cant read my chicken scratch:

UtKDymF.jpg

xdj7Ub7.jpg

• Like 7

not sure if i will watch more since i am too late to win fantasy league prizes

• Like 2

I completely forgot about this thread

Looking forward to this week, last week was just a boring ep overall. The CT/Diem stuff was just hard to watch and that elimination was terrible. & brownies?!?! Seriously?

I don't know if anyone is watching RW this season though but it's surprisingly awesome this season although I hate every cast member. This week it destroyed The Challenge in entertainment value, which is saying a lot coming from me who is one of the biggest Challenge fans you'll ever meet

Also does anyone else listen to The Right Reasons on the Grantland Pop Culture podcast feed? By far the funniest and most entertaining podcast about this stuff. Love Jacoby and Juliet

Also got Bananas! I used to hate him but over the past few years he's become my fav, seeing him just destroy and shut up Jordan last year was amazing

i see there are three teams without names, here are my team name suggestions based on my one episode worth of expertise:

TJ Lavin's Right Eye

TEAM "I Made Out With You One Time On A Pool Table But They're Calling You My Ex For Show Theme Purposes"

The Half-Empty Wine Glasses

The Story Producers Favorites

Lemonation-Proof

• Like 3

Ok. I've been watching guys. My one comment is: Is TJ a little....slow?

...I know TJ is a teetotaler now. But he did have some severe head trauma from his career as a BMXman before one of the more recent seasons and it looked like he might not be able to host. But the big reveal at the beginning of the first episode was that he was doing well enough to be able to host the show.

That could be what you're seeing.

Has he always been like this? Or is it a new thing?

I don't know. I honestly never noticed. I just figured any awkwardness was due to the fact that they were having an extreme sports athlete present a reality tv show...

Yeah TJ was in a pretty bad accident and now he's mostly frankenstein. If you want to see him just loving making fun of contestants for giving wrong answers to questions he had trouble reading, you should watch the trivia challenge from last year. He almost rolls onto his back holding his belly in laughter when Aneesa is eliminated.

one of my favorite things about the show is when TJ gets all heated up and starts yelling at the contestants. or when he makes fun of them for being really dumb. if i could put him on my team, i would.

• Like 2

i feel a little bad now for some of the cracks i took at ol teej, please no one name your team "TJ Lavin's Right Eye"

• Like 4

i feel a little bad now for some of the cracks i took at ol teej, please no one name your team "TJ Lavin's Right Eye"

Haha, I have to admit that I did cringe when I read that in your notes. But I figured you didn't know the full story so I'm sure it's okay.

• Like 1

now if i find out jemmye lost her chin in a homeless shelter explosion im going to feel just terrible

• Like 4

Teej freaking out at Ev on Fresh Meat 2 is his top moment. I wish RSS would return to talk about it. Or get TJ on HH! He did some grantland shit

• Like 1

link?

http://vevmo.com/for...burello?page=37

Somewhere on that terrible, terrible, typo ridden website

"The Kroll Show"

"then im

down if its

like MadTV/WildNOut"

That's the most beautiful haiku I've ever read.

• Like 1

i just read that whole dumb thread and saw zero comments about how he's doing :(

• Like 2

Damn my bad, I thought it was in that thread somewhere. Basically it was someone saying that they saw CT walking around the streets of NY crying his eyes out last week.

Damn my bad, I thought it was in that thread somewhere. Basically it was someone saying that they saw CT walking around the streets of NY crying his eyes out last week.

In fairness to CT, I do that all the time.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this