🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Asteck

The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League

I updated the leaderboard. This is the second week in a row the Brittany bet has paid off. Also two teams got the "You killed it" award this week.

To give you guys a better idea of how your teams are doing I'm gonna start posting the breakdowns of who scored and in which categories. I can do this for the last three weeks too if you'd like.

Teams

B83pB3K.jpg

Categories

4MbTq5E.jpg

PS: I posted that clip of TJ in the trivia challenge because it's him at this best. Really, really making the contestants look dumb. I love teej and you can tell he really cares about the show and getting the contestants to give it their all, which is also what makes Probst a good host. I stand by the frankenstein statement though.

• Like 1

You guys this week's challenge was especially crazy because they had to feel each other up to transfer the paint from their teammate onto themselves which is totally awkward because they are exes and not people who are allowed to feel each other up to get paint off of their partner onto themselves because that's something that only people who are fucking exclusively are allowed to do.

Also the fuel pump went out in my car today...

Also, they pretty much put in like 30 closeups of Zack's donger... So yeah.

Asteck, I truly appreciate how much you are putting into this.

Also, I'm no longer in last place, so I would like to formally say to Chanson; suck on deez.

• Like 3

Something Theresa said really stuck with me, Joe. "I never want to be in the bottom two. The bottom two people suck." Those are the words of a true philosopher, scholar, and humanitarian, so they have extra gravitas.

• Like 3

I don't disagree man. We totally suck. But we suck together and that means something.

• Like 2

Also, HOW COME NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW FUCKING AMAZING THIS WEEK'S EPISODE WAS????

Like, Zack saying Jenna's a fucking "smoke show." Theresa' s comment. Just all of it. One of the best single episodes in Challenge history. Not even joking.

• Like 2

More choice quotes:

Adam: "Maybe she won't vote me in if I rub my dick on her face"

Jemmye: "Touching's allowed?"

Seriously. Gold.

Yeah this episode was really good! From Jemmye honking Leroy's dong multiple times in a van full of people to Jonna's spite-hookup with Jay and then having Zach totally trash her in front of everybody. I felt bad for her but man that's good tv.

Yo Joe, it's really not much work now that it's set up. There's a main spreadsheet that I just update it as I'm watching and everything gets sorted into categories and teams. It would be really easy to turn into an Amazing Race or Survivor League too, if there was an all-star season or something.

• Like 3

zach is such a dick UGH. remembering back to jonna's appearance on RSS-- she seemed like a nice enough girl and he just shits on her all the time and everyone laughs when he does it. i hate that.

adam and brittany are ostensibly doing great in the eliminations but i still think they suck. last week's challenge was a friggin joke. eating brownies and delicious fried stuff? gimme a break. and anyone can beat the hot mess pair of the century, jemmye and knight. so basically it looks on paper like they're a great team but i think they suck. and if i didn't already know that i'm aging rapidly on this mortal coil, i sure knew it when i saw adam and brittany dancing in the last ep. jesus is that how young people dance nowadays? i'm 27 and read my kindle and turn off the lights at around 9 or 9:30 but i guess it's nice to see how the other half lives...? #old

tied with joe for second. asteck is blowing us out of the water. i love this stupid show.

• Like 7

i would be interested in doing this with a different show, esp if we can watch ep 1 before picking teams. i think that way it could work even without it being a best of

• Like 2

i would be interested in doing this with a different show, esp if we can watch ep 1 before picking teams. i think that way it could work even without it being a best of

Unfortunately no show is as compelling as The Challenge. It's the premise, the cast, everything. It's just great. You really couldn't make a reality show that's as good. Also with the kind of minor league shows that feed into it and stuff. It's amazing.

• Like 1

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think expect Adam and Brittany to win or think they're a good team. I was hoping for Britttany to give a repeat of Anastasia's performance last year and get some sweet hook-up/freak out points. They're paying off now, but as soon as they end up in the dome against a real team they're definitely going home. Until that happens, I'll be riding this darkhorse for all the points she's got.

if this is the best show then we should pick new teams and watch the whole season over again but this time with new rules for points that arent disclosed until after teams are chosen imo

• Like 3

tied with joe for second. asteck is blowing us out of the water. i love this stupid show.

but i'm second?

• Like 1

Uch, I'm disappointed with my performance so far, choosing bananas over Nany was dumb since she gets all the wins he does but she causes so much drama and cries so much I would have def gotten more points with her. Banans has calmed down the past couple seasons now that he has a serious GF and he's the only one left in the JEK alliance

It's really funny to see Bananas try to calm Nany down, he has no interest in her and is just trying to prevent another Camila situation right now

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/09/CamilaDie.gif

One of the more interesting episodes in a while last night. TJ was giddy over that elimination

I really enjoyed TJ's Adolescents-style t-shirt last night. I know it was for some BMX thing and not the Adolescents but it still made him feel relatable and punk rock. Great job, TJ and/or wardrobe people.

• Like 1

hey joe go check out my website www.duh.com

• Like 2

Team Scores:

xMxMlmr.jpg

I'm watching the aftershow right now, I'll iterate on it when I'm done.

• Like 2

Did anyone watch the aftershow? Because it was pretty awesome.

It's insane how poorly Theresa has come across on last years finale, this season and especially last night's after show. Every time she tries to argue one of her points she comes off like a bumbling idiot. I'm team Nany all the way, it's none of Theresa's business what she does and she's slut shaming Nany. And then I loved Bananas calling her out for being just as slutty. And then her coming up with a lame excuse that she felt bad about it so she was better. Bananas "Theresa 10 and 2" comment made me laugh. But seriously, every time Nany challenges her, her come back is, "you're not worth talking to or caring about" which is a cop out answer and she always seems on the verge of tears when arguing. Seriously, go Nany. Own it and keep on making Theresa look like an idiot.

Also I loved Bananas making Zach look like an idiot. It was funny to see him so scared. I can't wait to see both Wes's and Zach's faces when Bananas inevitably comes back from Exile (at least I hope that's what happens

Also I was glad to see that elimination come back from The Ruins. But I hated to see Bananas go out like that. I hate to see great competitors go out because they have a weak partner. I mean, he didn't even have a chance to compete. No one "took out the champ" besides his own teammate. Also Wes and Jordan have such a huge advantage since they have the best two girl partners there, paris challenges are all about who has the strongest weak member of the team. Unless you're super human like Landon and can win Fresh Meat 2 with a bad partner just because you're that much better than everyone else, but he's in a class all on his own

• Like 2

hey joe go check out my website www.duh.com

It's kind of got a "1998 Internet" feel to it but I respect your initiative and drive. Great site, Agata. 3/10

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this