🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Asteck

The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League

noooo i'm still in second. you suck, asteck.

(jk thanks for doing all this work)

• Like 2

hey joe go check out my website www.duh.com

My favorite part.

• Like 1

Oh shit. I know what I'm getting my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. TICKETS TO THE REUNION BAYBAY

• Like 3

Sorry I've been rill busy guys. I updated the leaderboard. Here are the team scores!

lzsXISs.jpg

Next week's gonna be cray cuz it'll be the first time we're hit with elimination negs. I'm guaranteed to get hit so that really sucks.

I meant to post this too:

uWQUiWt.gif

• Like 3

That "too be continued" shit, is that normal for this show? It made me mad.

Also, has Zach always been portrayed as a giant asshole? Or is that new for this season?

That "too be continued" shit, is that normal for this show? It made me mad.

Also, has Zach always been portrayed as a giant asshole? Or is that new for this season?

They don't usually do the "to be continued" thing but it definitely makes an appearance once or twice a season.

As far as Zach is concerned, I don't think it's the first time he's looked like an ass. Even in his RW season he definitely had a bit of a stick up his ass. I don't have anything against the man personally but I also don't find him to be the most sympathetic person even by Challenge house-full-of-sociopaths standards.

also yeah, i think zach has always been an asshole. they're really playing it up this season, though.

So Zach said some things about women and now I actually do have something against the guy.

Obviously he said how good they are and how much better than men they are. I don't know where people keep getting these ideas! It almost made me wanna start ranting about Winehouse again.

This post is funny and nice and smart because he actually said really not nice and also untrue things about women and that goes against my forum persona, but a lot of people don't watch The Challenge and will think that he actually said nice things and that's a thing that my forum persona wouldn't like because he's a MRA.

• Like 1

Also, I love how much TJ loves the trivia challenges.

• Like 1

knew it

...those are all words and phrases and I understand them individually but when you put them together you lost me.

I love the challenge now

Fuxk u guys

I wish i knew enough bout these competitors to have joined in the fantasy league.

• Like 7

znej8eW.jpg

I'm still doing badly but at least it's not Chanson badly

• Like 2

I smell a strong comeback from the big dog here in the next two weeks

Uwh2JC3.jpg

Daaanng this is getting close. I think the only shot I have at winning this now is if Wes and Teresa get eliminated next episode. Also it would be fucking great if Jay and Jenna win and none of us get those points.

Just finished watching this weeks episode...holy shit. Nia's meltdown was just...beautiful

That last episode was crazy lol.. So much gameplay this episode! And Nia is so hot and so scary! And leeroy is so athletic but clearly doesnt understand the backstabbing and situational politics of the game yet.. If he learns tothat and how to swim he would be unstoppable. Glad Zachs out... Sad Bananas is back. But thats the way it has to be.

I love how the moment he got back he was in control. It was crazy how quick leeroy jumped on ship with him! Cant wait to see who goes home next week. I hope wes stays just so him and bananas can talk shit to each other in the final.

• Like 3

My favorite part about Nia's explosion is that she could not at all comprehend that Jordan and Sarah had to put them in the dome so they could be sure that Wes and Theresa go home.

Lol yea Leeroy has the best reaction when people say theyre gonna throw him in. He basically says "ok ur gonna regret this, bye." where everyone else tries to play some kind of trick. Hes a throwback player... A real gladiator.

The way they edited the zach vs bananas dome really was tricky. I was for sure that zach was winning lol. Then all of a sudden bananas team is done and it looks like zach and jonah have another 30 minutes of work to do.

My favorite part about Nia's explosion is that she could not at all comprehend that Jordan and Sarah had to put them in the dome so they could be sure that Wes and Theresa go home.

It's kind of amazing that she's managed to hide/manage her insanity pretty well this season compared to when she was on RW:Portland. I almost forgot that she was a crazy person altogether.

yess so glad that crazy nia is back.

i do think it's sad that she's screaming at nany about how she's a huge whore when nia is literally only on the show for giving a bathroom blowjob. no slut-shaming, ladies.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this