🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Asteck

The Challenge Battle of the Exes 2 Fantasy League

Don't forget that Nia also offered to suck the skin off of Jordan's dick. Man I've been waiting all season for this freak out. Next ep is going to be so good.

K6lr062.jpg

EDIT: I got so excited about the freak out that I forgot to give Nia and Leroy their Nominated points. Sorry! Here are the updated scores.

• Like 2

I'M SO CLOSE TO WINNING

• Like 2

ugh my whole team is pretty much wiped out

nia is like the most beautiful woman i've ever seen

i want sarah and jordan to win but i worry about sarah since she puked so much that one time

• Like 2

yesterday's episode was crazy. i'm so happy for sarah. win a challenge, girl. you know banany would have snaked you at any point given the chance.

• Like 1

FUCK YES, SARAH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! HOLY SHIT!

Edit: Just finished watching this week's episode. A little excited. Also, I officially want to marry Sarah.

• Like 2

Yes Sarah with the only blindside of the season!!

I'm gonna quote Johnny B to sum up my feelings for this episode and say "on a level of 1 to insane, this is uh, a 12."

pAscfj0.jpg

Unless Johnny gets a ton of behavior points in the finale, I think Agata has this season in bag. Even so, I'm excited!

• Like 1

DAMN this episode was crazy!! Leroy and Nia better knock the fuck out of Team Banany.

Also, can I just say how delightful it was to see how excited TJ was to reveal that they were competing in the first ever night challenge.

oh and SARAH FOREVER SARAH ALWAYS

• Like 1

Okay, even though it's been over 12 hours since I watched the episode, I am still stoked on Sarah.

I knew I liked her before and stuff and had a big giant crush on her but now it's evolved into something serious. I think I now understand how 12-year-old girls feel about [insert young male Youtuber here]. You guys, I think I need this to become a support group because it's gonna start interfering with major daily life activities.

do you guys follow these people on twitter? they just bicker on there all the time (especially nia and sarah) and i love reading it.

Now following challenge cast members on Twitter.

I cant wait to see who wins in the dome next week! Wooo!

Week 11 Team Scores

QZ6a4uR.jpg

Finale Scores

There were a lot of vomit negs, I tried to tally them accurately...

hAXKBLv.jpg

And the final score

CTIQWVg.jpg

The winner is AGATA! That got pretty close at the end with only 26 points separating 1st and 2nd. Good season everybody, but especially me for keeping score. I'll give some more stats(highest/lowest scorers, etc.) when I'm done drinking away this pitiful 3rd place finish.

• Like 7

Considering how I was in last place two weeks ago, I'll take fourth place. This was fun, Adam, great job keeping score and all that!

• Like 2

thanks adam! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i'm so happy

what do i win?

• Like 3

I would just like to say that I'm watching the Island and on episode 4 Ashlii goes into an elimination even though she's hurt so that she doesn't make TJ mad for quitting, and he's totally not feeling it and berates her and calls her wack anyway. I don't have anywhere else to talk about this so goodbye.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this