🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kickpuncher

A new PFT show?!

In today's Earwolf newsletter, they teased "more content" from three fan favorites, two of which we already know about (Womp it Up and Hooray Show). The third was this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.../Cake+Boss1.jpg

Cake Boss? (Cake Boss.)

i dunno neither of those look like a shentient R2D2sh

• Like 3

God help us all, Cake Boss.

Cake Boss

• Like 7

What are your guesses for a Cake Boss show format?

I'm going with Cake Thoughts. Daily 5-minute episodes, sort of like the original Affirmation Nation.

• Like 3

I'm going with Cake Thoughts. Daily 5-minute episodes, sort of like the original Affirmation Nation.

Not sure about the technical details, but it would be pretty funny if he's doing this to pass the time from a comfortable, low-security prison cell.

• Like 3

Or he has to do a series of short PSAs as part of his community shervish.

• Like 4

the first thing you do when you get to prison is to find the biggest, toughest guy on the block and bake a cake for him

• Like 11

You hear about guys in prison fermenting ketchup into wine, but would Buddy be able to create makeshift fondant?

• Like 4

Could you imagine if Ho Ho ( Ho Ho ) ever appeared on a show with the caking gentleman? The introductions alone could take hours.

• Like 6

I'm hoping it's a cooking show on a podcast. Something inherently visual would be very funny to me.

• Like 4

Maybe it's the Pod F Tompkast returning and coming to Earwolf? In Scott's AMA yesterday this was one of his answers to a question

VanceFerguson 6 points 1 day ago

Chocktaw, ever since you pulled in Never Not Funny, it has jumped to the top of my favorite podcast, after Serial, which we all know, was the first podcast created.

Are there any other podcasts you'd love to get onto Earwolf? Snag one from that handsome nerd Hardwick? Resurrect a certain Thompkast?

And lastly, would you rather convince someone to listen to the new Coldplay album or convince someone to stop listening to Phish?

Thanks and looking forward to tomorrow's... B-B-B-B-BONNNNNUUUSSSSSS!!!!

SAukerman 9 points 1 day ago

doug loves movies or the pod f tompkast or superego, i guess?

• Like 1

cake thoughts

• Like 3

Well, now those are pictures of wedding cakes. Obviously I'm talking straight out of my ass on this but I would never turn down a 'Gilly Loves Garry('smoney)' podcast.

• Like 3

we already know about (Womp it Up

Wow, totally missed this...where can I read more?

Well, now those are pictures of wedding cakes. Obviously I'm talking straight out of my ass on this but I would never turn down a 'Gilly Loves Garry('smoney)' podcast.

"I'm ball droid, I gotta roll on outta here!"

• Like 4

Perhaps it's a revival of The Pod F Tompkast through Earwolf, so PFT doesn't have to shoulder all the production work himself? I know he mentioned in the past that he had to spend a lot of time putting each episode together. Perhaps Earwolf can help with that.

I'm worried Earwolf may not have enough space to accommodate the grand piano demanded by that jazzy rascal, Eban Schletter.

• Like 2

"We had a really good FY14, but then our Theremin budget went THROUGH THE ROOF!"

• Like 3

Regardless of whatever it IS, what it should be is a Werner Herzogcast. Probably, I dunno. That's what I want to see anyway. Er, hear. Werner has the most potential for a podcast. CBB/current Affirmation Nation style with WH as show runner? Podcast where PFHerzog talks about movies? There are limitless possibilities, one would assume. I could only think of those two with the cursory effort I put into it though.

• Like 1