🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Kickpuncher

A new PFT show?!

old time radio drama complete with cliffhanger endings of jw stillwater adventures imho

• Like 3

old time radio drama complete with cliffhanger endings of jw stillwater adventures imho

That would be awesome, but might be a bit too similar in format to the Thrilling Adventure Hour.

Whatever it is, I hope it deals with a place where things are... spontaneous. Like a country of spontaneity... a spontaneanation, if you will.

• Like 2

A possible clue...

l9C50lO.png

Seems more like confirmation than just a clue!

I just wish they'd schedule it on Tuesdays. I don't want to have to make a choice between whether to listen to this or CBB first, haha.

• Like 1

I have not been paying attention. Womp It Up is happening?

A possible clue...

l9C50lO.png

I just saw this on the Midroll website, and was so excited to come here and post it so I could be cool and get a real hot scoop, but you beat me to it by 3 days.

Here's the blurb:

SPONTANEANATION with Paul F. Tompkins is a completely improvised show, from monologue to interview to long-form sketch. Join Paul, his special guests, and his incredibly talented friends from the world of improv for an hour of comedy that none of them ever see coming.

• Like 2

Everybody sing:

It's Paul F. Tompkins time!

Hey!

• Like 3

Everybody sing:

Hey!

I'm scratching his name on my arm with a fountain pen. This means I really love him.

• Like 1