🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 190 — Tig's Love Life Update

Tig starts off her solo episode with a recap of her tour, including her medical scare. Then, the wonderful Stephanie Allynne joins Tig to discuss the progression of their relationship, holidays, adventures in Amsterdam, their new house, Sundance, and their future together.

Congratulations on the engagement! Best wishes from someone not invited to the wedding.

Congrats and best wishes! :) these two are so sweet together it's almost sickening

This was the most lovely podcast I've ever had the privilege of listening to

Congrats you crazy kids! I'm so happy you found each other :wub:

• Like 3

this ep makes me believe in true love.

Whoaaaaaa I had no idea they were together, or that Stephanie was into girls (although why would I I guess).

So, anyway,

a) CRAZY,

B) cute.

• Like 3

My heart is filled with cute little bubbles after listening to this. What a gem of an episode. Thanks for letting us in. Bring Stephanie back again. She's hilarious, and she and Tig together is absolute perfection. Move over, Ellen and Portia!

"Chicken, Ohio"

Man, this was so heart-warming and adorable. Nice to know that everything is going so well for them individually and collectively (and that the PB gang can actually start using Stephanie's name).

Obviously the format was totally different, but this was also a pretty perfect PB episode in general - A friendly, funny discussion coupled with (at least towards to end) a thoughtful, semi-serious discussion of a real issue.

Much like their last time alone together in the hatch, this was absolutely delightful. They have such a wonderful rhythm together- clearly they're very much in sync. I wish them a lifetime of cracking each other up. Together, their joy is pretty infectious.

I loved this episode!!! A perfect Blastoff to start the year. It is nice to hear two smart people speak about love and relationships in a warm and wonderful way. Congrats you two....

I try to refrain from cussing on a board related to a Christian podcast, but what a goddamn delight this was. Sometimes it's just really nice to hear happiness in the world.

If I was engaged to Stephanie Allynne I would be walking on air too!

Being engaged to Tig would be air-walking worthy as well!

• Like 1

And being engaged to both would make me a proud polygamist. Drop dead cute. Drop dead gorgeous.

I thought I posted something in here... shit keeps disappearing. Its weird.

It keeps getting reported or something, just FYI. Your crush is noted.

What a delight to hear two such lovely people sounding so happy and in love. God bless Tig and Stephanie! May they have many happy years together!!

It may have been the first PBO episode, Tig introduced Kyle as "her lover" and, not knowing anything about either of them, I took it to be true. Gradually, I became aware that Tig was gay and now to hear the great news about her engagement, I feel I have come full circle.

I've said it before, but Tig, Kyle and David are such genuine, sweet, honest, funny people, they just draw us listeners into the circle of friendship. It is a wonderful thing to be invited into each week.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this