🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

Does anybody else not listen to the show but just stare at the waveform thing on soundcloud and go fuckin nuts

• Like 10

The comedy reviewers at The AV Club don't know what comedy is

The A.V. Club

don't know what comedy is

It's funny to do that on that website. Don't get it, myself.

• Like 3

"Av club full of lackluster busters that smell like puss turds and mustard. And that's real." - j-lo

• Like 6

A couple things about upcoming Google Hangouts:

Should we all agree to watch a specific movie or something before talking next? Burdrulz mentioned Adventures in Babysitting, so that's an option. It's on Netflix instant.

Should we have more than one hangout going at once so people can jump around and it doesn't get too crowded?

What time and day would work best for Andrew? I feel like it's unfair of us to make him talk to us at 3am.

I have email addresses for Bozos, Greggy, Tim Treese, Chanson, Joe McGurl, brgrho, burdrulz, MBOP, Rod Aug, SaladJesseRaphael, Andy Kneis, Honlads, ShowShowBro, TakeHomeJoke, BRRII, Jacob C, and Anastasia. Anyone else want to post their email address now so that we can invite you next time? I encourage everyone who isn't listed here but has or will have access to a microphone and/or webcam to do this.

• Like 2

I can't do early mornings before, or work hours during, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

9pm to 1am GMT would be good for me, but I'm free pretty much whenever (including 3am as long as you don't mind me whispering in my pyjamas).

My email is a.nye.123@gmail.com

the av club has a Serial-discussion podcast that put out a new episode yesterday, lol

• Like 3

before the next hangout we should all listen to every episode of The Serial Serial and also serial if you havent done that yet

• Like 2

the av club has a Serial-discussion podcast that put out a new episode yesterday, lol

Imagine if the Walking Dead ended but Chris Hardwick still did Talking Dead every week.

before the next hangout we should all listen to every episode of The Serial Serial and also serial if you havent done that yet

We could record an ep of the Serial Serial Serial.

• Like 2

Popcorn Gallery we need your help!

We need questions for tomorrow's guest. Actual actress Jes Macallan will be joining us and things could get pretty tense because she "like likes" Hayes. Please provide questions that will help her think with her brain and not her you-know-what.

• Like 5

1. Your three most recent credits on IMDb are Thirst, Kiss Me and a weekly series entitled Mistresses. I know you're trying to get his attention, but what kind of man do you take Hayes for?

2. Jess Davenport is already a reserve center for the WNBA's Indiana Fever. She's 215 pounds and widely known for her rebounding and blocking ability. How would you rebound after Hayes blocked your suggestive advances? Also can you even ball?

• Like 5

Hi, Jes. I skimmed your twitter bio and read that you "...kinda like a dude." It's Hayes? Isn't it?

Dear Jes,

How does it feel to know that your precious Gators coach Phil Muschamp will be returning to his real home in the SEC (Auburn, war eagle...duh)?

Alternatively, hardwoods or carpet? I mean actual flooring this isn't a gross internet question.

• Like 3

Jes,

You were in Being Bin Laden, how did you prepare for the titular role of Bin Laden?

Jes, you have a degree in Business and seem to be doing well in show business, but you haven't been in many comedies so why did you fail all of your funny business classes?

• Like 1

Jes, you're very active on social media. Can you explain your decision lately to retweet so many Charlie Hebdo cartoons?

We need questions for tomorrow's guest. Actual actress Jes Macallan will be joining us and things could get pretty tense because she "like likes" Hayes. Please provide questions that will help her think with her brain and not her you-know-what.

Jes, IMDB says you're going to be in the upcoming film, Thirst. Is it about a Draculer? And, wouldn't it be funny if there was a Draculer who was a super horndog and his catchphrase was, "The thirst is real" after he chomped someone?

Hi Jes,

1. You play Alyssa Milano's younger sister in Mistresses, but she is leaving the show. Does this bring up any family or abandonment issues for you?

2. Also, Mistresses won the Seoul International Drama Award for Most Popular Foreign Drama in 2013. Have you visited South Korea? If so, were you mobbed in the streets?

A couple things about upcoming Google Hangouts:

Should we all agree to watch a specific movie or something before talking next? Burdrulz mentioned Adventures in Babysitting, so that's an option. It's on Netflix instant.

Should we have more than one hangout going at once so people can jump around and it doesn't get too crowded?

What time and day would work best for Andrew? I feel like it's unfair of us to make him talk to us at 3am.

I have email addresses for Bozos, Greggy, Tim Treese, Chanson, Joe McGurl, brgrho, burdrulz, MBOP, Rod Aug, SaladJesseRaphael, Andy Kneis, Honlads, ShowShowBro, TakeHomeJoke, BRRII, Jacob C, and Anastasia. Anyone else want to post their email address now so that we can invite you next time? I encourage everyone who isn't listed here but has or will have access to a microphone and/or webcam to do this.

9pm GMT would be 4pm EST and 1pm EST. That would be quite doable on a Saturday or Sunday. What do you guys think? Shall I start a new doodle poll with the next few saturdays and sundays on it?

Also, I would love to watch adventures in babysitting and discuss it at our next hangout.

Aaaaand, I think it's a great idea to have two hangouts and record them both. We could also have an after hours non-recorded safe space like last time. OR, we could use Microsoft Lync instead of google hangout because it has no limit to the number of people who can attend (or if it does, it is super high). It can also be recorded, but doesn't go straight to youtube.

What do you guys think?

• Like 4

ms mccallan, i heard you was born in Sarasota, Florida.[2] She graduated from the University of Florida with an International Business Degree.[2] She began a modeling career in early 2000s and then graduated from Maggie Flanigan Studio in New York City.[2] From 2011 to 2012, Macallan guest starred in many television series, including Femme Fatales, Shameless, Justified, The Protector, Grey's Anatomy and NCIS: Los Angeles. Macallan is married to Canadian actor Jason Gray-Stanford.[2]

is this true or just tabloid gossip?

• Like 13

Hey Jes, miss u lol.. Um.. You're known to be an on set prankster, who have u pranked the hardest and since some people just have no sense of humor has anyone ever gotten mad cause of ur pranks?

• Like 1

Clem, when you ask us to talk about something specific (Jes' crush on Hayes) do you really want us to do that or are you just being silly?

• Like 2