🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

After a week hiatus, Sean and Hayes are back to discuss what they did with their time off and examine the top fails of last year. Then, podcast legend PAUL F. TOMPKINS stops by as the first ever repeat guest to analyze the highlights of 2014, explain the rules of "Riddle Me This", and talk about the perks of being a nerd.

• Like 8

I like when they remembered they'd god distracted from like, 3 tasks and have to be told the rules to riddle me this, play riddle me this, then do the best-of all at once.

the best joke of the epi was that on this, the big push to try and get more listeners, coming just after a plug on the network's flagship show and having everyone's favourite PFT as a guest, both Hayes and Sean just took their hands off the steering wheel and let the show crash into key-jingling and air-horn. That's the kind of punk "fuck you" attitude that gets you <50 hardcore fans

• Like 9

Casey Anthony. Ray Rice as Chief Make a Big Mistake. Sex workers in Vietnam after the war. Ferguson. Ryan Lewis. Mancession? Kony 2012.

Good work on being relatable this week. Really casting a wide net. Like fishing with dynamite.

I think you guys will look back on your views on Boko Haram and wish you had included them in your fail list. #BringBackOurGirls

• Like 4

I'm 1/16th Crippendorf, so I'm really offended by these white males discussing my culture. Yo, is this check your privilege.

• Like 5

PS - Fuck whoever says the intro non-guest part is alienating. It is but it's also the best and Earwolf should back the fuck off unless their opinions are the same as mine. In which case I invite them to be more vocal about them. Like making the episode longer. I can get on board with that.

#TakingAStand

• Like 12

I would have liked to hear SO much more about Hayes going to camp.

And uh, you know what should be on next year's Fail List? Hollywood Handbook taking a week off! #LOL

• Like 4

I would have liked to hear SO much more about Hayes going to camp.

And uh, you know what should be on next year's Fail List? Hollywood Handbook taking a week off! #LOL

I just started listening. Did a trusted adult try to jerk him off at camp? Am I the only one this didn't happen to?

• Like 1

The only question I have after listening to this episode is this: what kind of hoagie were you eating Sean? Sounded de-lic-ious

• Like 1

I just started listening. Did a trusted adult try to jerk him off at camp? Am I the only one this didn't happen to?

Only one trusted adult for you?

The only question I have after listening to this episode is this: what kind of hoagie were you eating Sean? Sounded de-lic-ious

Same kind of hoagie that Joaquin Phoenix eats in The Master and Kevin Copser eats in that action movie they did the Teaser Freezer for.

rdyulGq.gif

heres the pic i would have posted if we got there, thank g*d it didnt come to that tho

all those doubting thomases last week unsure of if there would even be an episode and then hayes and sean drop a PFT ep on us, laughing behind their hands

• Like 20

Wowzers! I got burnt out on this show a few months ago, I blame myself for binge listening too hard. Got pulled back in by the CBB ad and reflexively listening to any show with PFT.

GREAT EP! Loved that the theme song convos both just wandered until they found the big game of it. And Paul F. Greatest played to their vibe like a pro.