🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

Engineer Cody dropping an off-mic Baba Booey has forced me to craft this in honor

post-19859-0-61261500-1421163310_thumb.png

• Like 13

Engineer Cody dropping an off-mic Baba Booey has forced me to craft this in honor

post-19859-0-61261500-1421163310_thumb.png

He's really come a long way since the "Space-Time Continuum" fiasco

Only one trusted adult for you?

I never had a trusted adult jerk me off at camp. I didn't trust that guy for one second!

• Like 1

I really like the long pauses while everybody is trying to stifle their laughter and failing. It helps me to know which parts are the most funny. I mean, maybe I wouldn't have laughed the hardest at those exact parts, but these guys are professional comedians and so if they are cracking up that clues me in to the true funniness. I don't know, but I suspect they are doing it on purpose to help we audience to understand comedy better.

• Like 6

Guys, I don't always listen to every ep, but when the fellas have on a guest like Paul (Fuck Machine) Tompkins, you know I'm gonna pay attention.

• Like 4

Great episode. Man, do I feel like a jerk. There I was, complaining (inwardly) about HH taking a week off, when all along I should have been giving thanks (outwardly) that they worked through their 7 paid vacation weeks last year! Hayes, Sean, please accept my sincerest apologies.

• Like 5

I really appreciate Hayes and Sean making this so user friendly to the listeners of Comedy Bang Bang. Hopefully we'll get 67 listeners by next week so that the pro version goes to someone new. Fantastic episode, definitely better then CBB's best ofs

• Like 3

"uhh yeah aimee mann is definitely NOT the cleaning lady" - yet another untruth from comedy bang bang 'fan' favorite paul f. tompkins?

Ma40Nkx.jpg

• Like 14

"uhh yeah aimee mann is definitely NOT the cleaning lady" - yet another untruth from comedy bang bang 'fan' favorite paul f. tompkins?

Ma40Nkx.jpg

I'm glad someone else posted the Aimee Mann Portlandia cleaning lady thing so that I didn't have to. It was bugging me.

Sean is wearing the LaCroix shirt he talked about in the Bozo's podcast.

SHOUTOUT BOZOS!

Listened to both Hayes and Seans episodes yesterday. Great episodes. I'll be checking out more from them as they release it.

• Like 3

Also shout out to the Church of England and Anglicans.

• Like 2

87 minutes of Hayes and Sean? Finally, somebody upstairs is listening for once...!

• Like 3

really happy some new peeps are listening but also really ticked off they didnt listen before!!! im ambivalent of the whole thing

also what is UP with engineer sam??

• Like 1

now that i listened i can say, that was a good episode

• Like 6

really happy some new peeps are listening but also really ticked off they didnt listen before!!! im ambivalent of the whole thing

also what is UP with engineer sam??

I always listen, I'm just usually on reddit and not on the forums. Figured I'd finally get on here with you fine folks

• Like 3

My son hates your podcast. Sign me up for the Pro-Version. Also, I've listened to almost every episode at least twice now, so fuck you Wolfden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son hates your podcast. Sign me up for the Pro-Version. Also, I've listened to almost every episode at least twice now, so fuck you Wolfden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're gonna have to change your tone and wait in line like the rest of us.

• Like 4

Great ep. I liked when Sean said "fucking dickhead."

I was in a shitty long shit-filled horrible meeting all morning. I was so tempted to just put my earbuds in mid-meeting and listen to the rest of HH.

• Like 4

best hayes intro since the one about the flatizza.

• Like 5