🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

What is everyone thinking of changing their name to?

I really don't want to do this, but it's a pretty clear directive. Maybe I'll be Ogiv Aisatsana. Or Bart Simpson.

• Like 3

Great episode.

I'm new round here. Name's lonhads. I'm looking to give my credit card details to the guy who sells the pro version.

• Like 3

What is everyone thinking of changing their name to?

I really don't want to do this, but it's a pretty clear directive. Maybe I'll be Ogiv Aisatsana. Or Bart Simpson.

I sign in with facebook so I'm not sure I can even do this, short of changing my facebook name and confusing my friends and family. Which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't going to change my name to Mr. J.C. Friendsandfamilyhater.

Also my day at worked has sucked too but you lovely Hollydub Hand-B's have made my day brighter as always.

• Like 1

As promised I have listened to the haim album and watched license to drive. Wow.

What are your thoughts on License to Drive?

For some bizarre reason, License to Drive was one of my favorite movies when I was 8. It's a horrible movie for an impressionable young lady to watch. But what can I say, I was a big fan of the Coreys. I also loved (and still love) Lost Boys.

• Like 2

I'll save my reviews for this evening. I'll only say that one was more palatable than the other but that both felt like physiological tourture. What has my life become

• Like 2

ive still never got a pro version with this name so i think i dont have to change

• Like 3

ive still never got a pro version with this name so i think i dont have to change

greggy, is this true? I feel like we should start a campaign to get you the pro version. Should I start a petition on change.org? Or maybe we should all write letters to Hayes and Sean c/o Earwolf. Oh, wait a minute, this sounds like fun.

• Like 2

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ACTUALLY A QUOTA FOR POSITIVE QUOTES. I always thought Anastasia was doing a bit of a joke D:

• Like 7

no then i would feel beholden and have to change my name and i rilly dont want to

• Like 6

Remember the bit where they wouldn't say your name on the podcast? That was funny.

• Like 5

As promised I have listened to the haim album and watched license to drive. Wow.

A fun fact about the band Haim is that if you are a woman who plays rock music then well-meaning people you meet will constantly ask you if you have heard of Haim because they "think you'll really like them" and if you are trying to be nice then you will have to be polite about that band and try to think of something nice to say about them :(

• Like 4

A fun fact about the band Haim is that if you are a woman who plays rock music then well-meaning people you meet will constantly ask you if you have heard of Haim because they "think you'll really like them" and if you are trying to be nice then you will have to be polite about that band and try to think of something nice to say about them :(

Can I listen to your band ranran?

EDIT: I like rock music and ladies who play said rock music, I don't think I would describe Haim as rock though.

I think it is fine to like Haim, I just don't like pretending to like them, yanno?

Can I listen to your band ranran?

Sure. Here is a band that I play in. (I am linking to our page with the booking agency bc for some reason that is currently the only place you can hear a song from our upcoming album, if you click on "Sincere" at the bottom.) (& also because it is also the booking agency of noted musician/HH guest Mikal Cronin, wowwwww)

Here is the other band that I play in.

• Like 4

I think it is fine to like Haim, I just don't like pretending to like them, yanno?

Sure. Here is a band that I play in. (I am linking to our page with the booking agency bc for some reason that is currently the only place you can hear a song from our upcoming album, if you click on "Sincere" at the bottom.) (& also because it is also the booking agency of noted musician/HH guest Mikal Cronin, wowwwww)

Here is the other band that I play in.

Right on. Shaft City and the Ballz is awesome, all of this is more my speed. People hear this and think you would like Haim?

• Like 1

Thanks! I was scared to link to "Bozo" but I guess I shouldn't have been, it is just pretty factual.

The Haim thing is from people who haven't heard my bands, it's just kind of like if people hear you listen to podcasts then they'll be like "Have you heard of this one called WTF?????"

• Like 3

Did a new episode really drop or is this Engler trying to get attention again? Re-PFT is a bigger get than Bono or a 5'8" small Rupert Grint.

Worried, though... You don't just bring in the Olivia Pope Gordon Ramsay of podcasts for shits and giggles. Riddle me that.

• Like 2

Getting on the name-change bandwagon. However, since I hate not being able to tell who is whom (Earwolf you should display the username as well so it's easier to read), I didn't want to *remove* anything.

• Like 4