🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

Got my name changed. It felt dirty, but I'll do anything to get Sean and Hayes to acknowledge my existence.

• Like 3

Well since we're promoting bands

http://scumbagpetty.bandcamp.com/

The best rocking roll band in all of Scranton and in fact all of the world. Johnny Crotty, Craig Legg, Dirty Dave, Zeke and Ronnie the Trash Can. Bringin you all the booze, bodacious babes and tunes that you can handle. We write songs about bars, feelin good, relationships and partyin because that's what rock AND roll is all about.

I would recommend the tracks; Foolin', Minooka Lovin'. Cheap Shots and Real Deal (Forget About It.) Not just because I hear the guy who sings those songs is really handsome and funny.

Sean and Hayes are really speaking truth to power with those top fails. Especially Ryan Lewis. Thank you for using this major platform for good.

• Like 2

I got a weird "last ditch effort" vibe from this ep, especially after PFT compared himself to a Winston Wolf type who tries to save the show. Sry for being a Donnie Downo, chanson.

• Like 3

well i grappled with it for hours but i finally worked up the nerve to change my name. i hope my sacrifice doesn't go unappreciated

• Like 2

Paul (Fuck Machine) Tompkins

I'm glad to see you again, my one funny joke.

• Like 7

Point of freaking order, I did not receive the pro version earlier. If audience participation was still a part of this show, I would right such a nasty and mean theme song for Riddle Me This.

• Like 1

Loved this episode. My favorite part was when I realized that they're just hitting all the standard comedy bang bang notes: when Hayes and Paul whisper while Sean eats the hoagie is my favorite part. Paul is honestly searching for some answers to do with their bit, and Hayes says something along the lines of "it doesn't matter as long as we're doing this off mic whisper thing." That's when I got it fully and I lubbed it super super.

• Like 9

I apologize for the following sentences. I do not enjoy the Hollywood Handbook podcast. I find the hosts to be very annoying and unfunny.

Again, I'm sorry. What was the point of this comment? I don't know. I just find it strange and puzzling that people listen to this podcast and like it. Again. I apologize, and please just overlook this comment and go about your day.

The end.

I apologize for the following sentences. I do not enjoy the Hollywood Handbook podcast. I find the hosts to be very annoying and unfunny.

Again, I'm sorry. What was the point of this comment? I don't know. I just find it strange and puzzling that people listen to this podcast and like it. Again. I apologize, and please just overlook this comment and go about your day.

The end.

Like Hayes said at the end of the Thomas Middleditch episode, HH isn't supposed to be enjoyable.

• Like 10

The end.

i think i figured out what your issue with the show was - you misunderstood that the hosts are actually smart and funny and nice, and not any of the things that you said

• Like 12

Like Hayes said at the end of the Thomas Middleditch episode, HH isn't supposed to be enjoyable.

It's abundantly clear that the hosts and guests aren't enjoying it, and for that reason I'd honestly feel guilty if I enjoyed the Hollywood Handbook. Thank goodness I hate it!

• Like 9

Ok, started listening at morning time, had to take a long break, just listened to the end. Aaaaaaand it was a good ep. Everybody tried really hard (except Engineer Sam, but I'm assuming that is as hard as he's able to try, so good job Sam?). Also, now that I've heard the end, I get all the forum comments about changing user names. I'm not doing it, because I jumped on board right when the hosts stopped interacting with the forum participants so they've definitely never seen my name before!

• Like 1

The end.

#edgy

• Like 1

Finally listened to the episode just now. It was great. Perhaps top 5 territory.

36530-ryan-stiles-love-it-gif-dg7r.gif

• Like 3

Guys I don't know if I can change my name because I just paid for the pro-v a few weeks ago and I need really new people to respect me for that and I'm still pretty new here myself.

• Like 1

I removed the "e" from my first name, so now my name is different and a bit more androgynous.

PS: Excited for the hangout tonight

• Like 2

Guys how do I join the hangout but not interact and not have anyone know I'm there?

• Like 4

Anastasia, this may be too late to be useful, but hopefully your [redacted] will have another birthday someday. For Christmas I got six of these - one for each sibling plus one for my step-D. I also received one as a gift (thanks for taking the hint, family!) and it is SO FUCKIN' RAD I CAN'T...hang on, getting too fired up, must go play with my Spirograph.

I'm back. Anyway, my point is it's a fun toy and anyone would love it unless they were some kind of weirdo.

13752^a.jpg

Guys how do I join the hangout but not interact and not have anyone know I'm there?

I've reached my quota of positive votes, but I also this question me too.

• Like 2

so cool that the forum has finally become a place for Hot Takes so here's some I'm workshopping:

Cheese: What's the Big Deal?

7 Shocking Things I Don't Enjoy

I Never Even Wanted to Have Sex With You Anyway

• Like 2