🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

I apologize for the following sentences. I do not enjoy the Hollywood Handbook podcast. I find the hosts to be very annoying and unfunny.

Again, I'm sorry. What was the point of this comment? I don't know. I just find it strange and puzzling that people listen to this podcast and like it. Again. I apologize, and please just overlook this comment and go about your day.

The end.

Same.

Edit: this is what we get for breaking off 6 hundo and getting this forum on the goddamn news.

• Like 5

Yes, hangout at 7pm tonight. Give Bozos your gmail account and he'll invite you. Woohoo! I'm excited too, Jo(e)!

Anastasia, this may be too late to be useful, but hopefully your [redacted] will have another birthday someday. For Christmas I got six of these - one for each sibling plus one for my step-D. I also received one as a gift (thanks for taking the hint, family!) and it is SO FUCKIN' RAD I CAN'T...hang on, getting too fired up, must go play with my Spirograph.

I'm back. Anyway, my point is it's a fun toy and anyone would love it unless they were some kind of weirdo.

13752^a.jpg

This is sooooooo cool. I want one too now. Thanks for the suggestion!! Everyone has given me amazing suggestion. Thanks, gang. By the way, I'm out of likes again. I think the powers that be give me a window of 3-5 hours to like stuff and then I don't get anymore likes for two days. I'm under their thumb as Mick would say.

I've got loads of TV going on in my life tonight, so I probably will miss another hangout. Sorry guys :(

Every week I drop down this menu and kiss the names of whoever follows this topic. I respect these names.

e8Zsccx.png

• Like 1

Never heard of this Comedy Bang Bang show, except for all the free ads the guys have done recently. It must be struggling pretty hard, their forums rarely ever get 100 posts. Ouch!

Can't wait to give it a listen and post on their forums about how unfunny it is. That should liven things up!

#Crony2016

• Like 11

ugh still not enough likes huh? ok fine you guys i will talk earwolf in to upping the number again

• Like 1

wolf den wolf DEN WOLF DEN HEY DAN ENGLER i think you were the guy i bugged last time? the gang needs more likes for 600 post threads

edit further research suggests it was gabe, take a walk engler

• Like 4

Every week I drop down this menu and kiss the names of whoever follows this topic. I respect these names.

e8Zsccx.png

i like this (like-ceiling loopholezzz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

• Like 4

i like this (like-ceiling loopholezzz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Wait, you can DO that? Genius. I just hope for your sake that Dan Engler Gabe never finds out.

• Like 1

I really hope Google Hangout can support 23+ people.

If not I can drop and add as we go. Sorry in advance to all those drops.

If anyone wants to just watch you should be able to find us by searching for Hollywood Handbook Forum Fest.

If I forgot/forget to add anybody just gchat jamesbucklin316@gmail.com while we're going.

I'll probably have to be doing a lot of bouncing around so I don't expect to talk much, unless I'm asked a question directly. I'm not rude.

I have no idea how this is going to work. Fingers crossed.

I really hope Google Hangout can support 23+ people.

If not I can drop and add as we go. Sorry in advance to all those drops.

If anyone wants to just watch you should be able to find us by searching for Hollywood Handbook Forum Fest.

If I forgot/forget to add anybody just gchat jamesbucklin316@gmail.com while we're going.

I'll probably have to be doing a lot of bouncing around so I don't expect to talk much, unless I'm asked a question directly. I'm not rude.

I have no idea how this is going to work. Fingers crossed.

Loving it.

• Like 1

Is this where we post replies to what people are saying on the forum fest?

If so: Scranton! Oh man.. Been there!

• Like 1

Tim, Anastasia, and Andy don't have any artwork on their walls. Neither do most other serial killers.

• Like 5