🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

Tim, Anastasia, and Andy don't have any artwork on their walls. Neither do most other serial killers.

I noticed this as well bc I was feeling self-conscious in advance about my own lack of wall decoration but now I feel better/worse

I watched your hangout for 5 minutes but got scared when someone started talking track about the man and quickly switched to the License to Drive trailer.

i sound like a real creep but i will never leave

• Like 4

Should I start a second hangout for all the other forumers who would like to participate? I'm enjoying watching you guys, but I would kind of like to have a chill after-after hangout if that's alright.

Who's coming with me?

• Like 2

Should I start a second hangout for all the other forumers who would like to participate? I'm enjoying watching you guys, but I would kind of like to have a chill after-after hangout if that's alright.

Who's coming with me?

and after the party its the hotel lobby

• Like 7

Who's coming with me?

Yes, dueling hangouts!

Who's coming with me?

by pointing one webcam at a monitor we should be able to have both hangouts chatting to each other in cacophonous feedback.

• Like 2

I'm so bad at technology. I'm realizing I'm only friends with like 4 of you, so what are your email addresses if you'd like to be in my much more laidback hangout jam-sesh? Or wait.. how the fuck do I do this?

Sorry if I was bad on the hangout. I ran out of material pretty early.

ps didnt know andy was gonna go HAM. very, very randy.

• Like 2

Bruce you were great. Be in our VB hangout.

PS - I left for a bit. Did anything good happen?

• Like 1

Bruce you were great. Be in our VB hangout.

PS - I left for a bit. Did anything good happen?

shoot me an invite

• Like 1

what should really be happening is a chatroom thing plus video somehow, although I don't know how that would work and I probably won't take steps to make it happen.

• Like 1

me and chanson kiss and love each other

• Like 2

My email is valerie.ann.bryant@gmail.com if anyone else wants to be added on to our hangout.