🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

Anyone else wake up with Run Around stuck in their head?

Andy was a one man cover band last night.

• Like 1

and a one song cover band

• Like 6

My life has become listening to two dudes talk about Grown Ups 2 and watching a video of a bunch of forum members of my favorite podcast talk to each other. Living the fucking dream.

• Like 12

I'm definitely going to hit up the next one. I feel like I'm not even a real board member anymore. Do I need like an app or something?

I'm definitely going to hit up the next one. I feel like I'm not even a real board member anymore. Do I need like an app or something?

I did it through the "Hangouts" app on my iphone and it worked real well.

Also thanks for hanging out everyone you all are cool as heck. I'm pretty sure I know more songs but for some reason Runaround was the only one I could think of. Post some songs in advance next time and I'll learn them and then sing them into my phone

• Like 6

You'll need a Google account and a web browser or the mobile app.

But, most importantly, you'll need one of these:

0UEaUGw.jpg

• Like 11

Anyone have any requests?

by requests I mean blues traveler songs.

by blues traveler songs I mean run-around.

• Like 8

Anyone have any requests?

by requests I mean blues traveler songs.

by blues traveler songs I mean run-around.

When it came to taking requests, Andy was giving us...

3VKTIRy.jpg

The runaround...

EDIT: I give up.

• Like 3

Andy, your insistence to only play Blues Traveler last night consistently made me laugh. You were the MVP.

I had a great time yesterday. Great to chat with you all. Sorry if I intimidated everyone with all my great jokes and all my handsomeness

P.S. I was late for work today because you guys insisted I shouldn't go to bed and should hang out till quarter after two.

#NoRegrets

tumblr_m5hqukJXA91rrn25f.gif

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure someone is just fucking with me now, because I have liked about 10 posts in the last three days, but yet I am still out of likes!

Damn! Now I'm frustrated because I can't find a good gif to express my frustration!

• Like 7

I'm pretty sure someone is just fucking with me now, because I have liked about 10 posts in the last three days, but yet I am still out of likes!

Damn! Now I'm frustrated because I can't find a good gif to express my frustration!

What about this one?

otks.gif

• Like 2

I've never run out of likes, it takes more than a mild chuckle to wrest a like out of these gnarled old hands. It takes some real creativity, like a VB-penned sitcom, or a classic MBOP PG Q.

I have a question for you all: do Sean and/or Hayes have accents?

I can hear that they have 'American accents' but I guess that's like someone saying 'English accent' to me, in that there are lots of different ones. Can you tell what region they come from?

• Like 3

The both sound a little easty (from the east coast) to me. Neither of them have a specific accent like New York or Boston or whatever. That's just me, people hear accents differently.

On this same topic, do I sound like I is from the Alabama?

• Like 2

I can hear that they have 'American accents' but I guess that's like someone saying 'English accent' to me, in that there are lots of different ones. Can you tell what region they come from?

I can't hear anything really. They might have slight dialect differences that place them on the East Coast, but they both just speak with a general american accent.

I've never run out of likes, it takes more than a mild chuckle to wrest a like out of these gnarled old hands. It takes some real creativity, like a VB-penned sitcom, or a classic MBOP PG Q.

Their accent is the American no accent. You can read more here.

The both sound a little easty (from the east coast) to me. Neither of them have a specific accent like New York or Boston or whatever. That's just me, people hear accents differently.

On this same topic, do I sound like I is from the Alabama?

You have a slight southern accent, which I bet comes out more when you are in Alabama or speaking with someone from Alabama.

Interesting. I have a generic "Southern"/RP accent, for those who couldn't instantly place me from my Shark Tale zinger.

• Like 3

Andrew, your Shark Tale zinger was mentioned last night. It's still a big hit

• Like 1

Andy definitely needs to do his call-in commute podcast!

10 minutes in and no-one looks like what I imagined they looked like.

• Like 2

I don't want to spoil it for you but when Honlads showed up and he wasn't a mug, I was very taken aback

• Like 3

Joe, I thought about having the camera just on a mug when I joined. Should have.

I decided to play a character who fiddles with settings for 20 minutes and then gets out.

• Like 4