🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

No video of the afterparty. It was a safe space.

• Like 5

hope everyone enjoyed episode 1 of "notes from the handbook: the HH aftershow"

I was thinking that if we keep recording these, I wonder if we'd get a following.

• Like 1

Man... After watching some of that i want to get a legit microphone so ur not all straining to understand me. Great night, great fight(sword fight).

• Like 6

No video of the afterparty. It was a safe space.

Harumph, just another way to talk about me BEHIND MY BACK no doubt. I am NOT soft-spoken and LILTING, I have a deep and authoritative voice like a James Earl Jones or a Optimus Prime.

• Like 5

Harumph, just another way to talk about me BEHIND MY BACK no doubt. I am NOT soft-spoken and LILTING, I have a deep and authoritative voice like a James Earl Jones or a Optimus Prime.

I heard you're a lawyer so I always picture you like Uncle Phil. We did talk about him a lot last night.

phil8.gif

• Like 2

I'm not a lawyer, I'm an unemployed ex-law student. And I do some vaguely legal-related volunteer stuff. But lawyer is the plan.

• Like 1

Great hangout, very adorable, please have another one in like two months so everyone will be like "Oh, RanRan's here, our fellow forum member who is not a 'new guy' in any sense!" Also I will show you my weapons.

• Like 6

We should publish these as "Hollywood Handbook Handbook" and talk exclusively about Hollywood Handbook. Next one should focus on Ep 1.

We could also have the "Reality Show Show Show" that recaps the "Reality Show Show".

• Like 2

We should publish these as "Hollywood Handbook Handbook" and talk exclusively about Hollywood Handbook. Next one should focus on Ep 1.

We could also have the "Reality Show Show Show" that recaps the "Reality Show Show".

I think we should just start our own thing and not talk about Hollywood Handbook much, but every once in a while there will be references to it. Their spin-off. We'll be The Jeffersons to the HH's All In The Family.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure someone is just fucking with me now, because I have liked about 10 posts in the last three days, but yet I am still out of likes!

Damn! Now I'm frustrated because I can't find a good gif to express my frustration!

If one of the forum people has lowered your like-limit to like, 5, i'd just like to say to them that they get a lol from me.

hope everyone enjoyed episode 1 of "notes from the handbook: the HH aftershow"

I feel guilty that we didn't cover HH more.

• Like 3

Man... After watching some of that i want to get a legit microphone so ur not all straining to understand me. Great night, great fight(sword fight).

It just made everything you said funnier, and complemented the porch aesthetic.

• Like 2

The fact that Paul F. Tompkins is the first and so far only repeat guest, shouldn't this have been titled, "Paul F. Tompkins, Our Best Friend"? It seems like it would have made sense.

• Like 2

The fact that Paul F. Tompkins is the first and so far only repeat guest, shouldn't this have been titled, "Paul F. Tompkins, Our Best Friend"? It seems like it would have made sense.

Correcting the hosts, I see. Who do you think you are? Mister Smart or something?

EDIT: Oh.

• Like 7

If they start having more repeat guests, then they would become their new best friend. And we all know you can only have one best friend.

• Like 3

Speaking back on the hangout, I was so shocked when brgrho joined the conversation, and he turned out to be a real person and not a hamburger sandwich. Really fucking surprised me.

• Like 4

I'm gonna start a hangout tonight at 3am when I come home drunk to see if I can pull off an Andy Niceguy.

• Like 5

That was super fun! It was my first hangout so I had no concept of how I should be talking, hopefully I wasn't too loud. My take aways were: I don't feel like I got the full Greggy experience, Joe lived up to the title of handsome boy, BRRII has a cool voice, Andy nailed Tim with a major zinger, thankful there are some LOST nuts on these forums, everybody was nice and funny and great, I'm glad I got to show off my cat.

Edit: I wish I could have heard MBOP better too

Asteck definitely won the pet game. That is one damn fine cat. Is she deaf or blind?

:wub: :wub: Neither! Although she did have infections in both eyes when we got her (she also weighed less than a pound) and continues to have high pressure in her eyes which probably gives her headaches :(

• Like 3

:wub: :wub: Neither! Although she did have infections in both eyes when we got her (she also weighed less than a pound) and continues to have high pressure in her eyes which probably gives her headaches :(

Aw, poor lil lady. She's lucky to have found you. She needs kitty exedrin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x17iGxM8LQ

PS - I just asked about deafness and blindness because I know some white animals with different eyes who were over bred, and they were all blind or deaf.

• Like 2

Correcting the hosts, I see. Who do you think you are? Mister Smart or something?

EDIT: Oh.

To be honest, I don't know who I am anymore.

If they start having more repeat guests, then they would become their new best friend. And we all know you can only have one best friend.

Bestest friend?

I'm not a lawyer, I'm an unemployed ex-law student. And I do some vaguely legal-related volunteer stuff. But lawyer is the plan.

I was guesstimating.

• Like 1

Already a thing. Talk to ShowShow Charlie.

That's cool. I want to be a lawyer. What kind of law do you want to go into?