🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

You didn't make fun of it, it's funny now. It's okay. I don't hate you. It's okay.

• Like 2

How come no one has mentioned that Anastasia can fucking turn into a cat?

I'm pretty forgettable even in cat form.

• Like 3

mjCS1YV.gif

oh and I did say Shayes and Hean because I used to have a speech impediment so sometimes it crops up when I get excited and talk too fast.

I think your gif is saying that all of Valerie's compliments are very funny jokes.

• Like 2

That reminds me of the time I went on a date with a guy and was being mean to him in a fun way and I told him his thumb was freakishly small, then later realized he had a tiny, disfigured hand. As Liev Schreiber would say, "Oops".

I've been going to this coffee shop for two years and I only noticed last week that the barista has a tiny disfigured hand. Never saw it before, probably because I was always checking out dat ass haha ynawhamsayin'?

• Like 4

I only realised just now that i have a tiny, disfigured hand.

OcterDoctopus and Andrew need to be involved next time and Honlads needs to figure his shit out.

I got that hangout app so I now have my **** firmly together (3 on the bristol scale). Next Tuesday??

• Like 5

Lol veebs. I was dating this girl once and I said the word "retarded" in an ironic non offensive way and she laughed but then later I realized she was retarded and I had to get new shoes cause she kept chewing on them!!!! Ughh

• Like 4

abd that's a mean joke but its 10 am here and I'm just going to sleep so forgive me.

M

Have a great day guys!

• Like 1

I ran out of likes for the first time. That's the kind of morning I'm having. You all better appreciate those likes.

• Like 1

Good reaction gif dixon, could you go thru Hayes' webseries and pull something similar from that?

Anyway, could anyone tell me which epi had the round of "you want to feel old/young"? they mentioned the artist, if that helps.

• Like 1

Good reaction gif dixon, could you go thru Hayes' webseries and pull something similar from that?

Anyway, could anyone tell me which epi had the round of "you want to feel old/young"? they mentioned the artist, if that helps.

I1e1Zr4.gif

• Like 14

Truly disgusting.

Believe that was the Dom Dierkes guest segment. I listened to that one like a week ago.

Yeah it was, and that gave me a good idea for the next PCG Q.-sesh, whenever that may be. I'll ask about "laycation" where you just lock-in the whole week for a monster fuckathon. I'd ask the guest if they had heard about that.

• Like 1

Wow, I picked a bad week to listen to this episode a couple of days late. Not even going to try to catch up to this thread. See you guys/gals next Tuesday at 6 AM

• Like 2

Switching the first sound of two words, as in Shayes and Hean, is called a spoonerism. That's where our friend Spunky Foonerism gets his name. It's named after a former dean or head of Oxford, named Spooner, who used to do this a lot. One of his famous quotes is "The queer old dean" when he meant to say "The dear old queen."

I was in speech therapy as a child and I still do this a lot to this day.

• Like 5

Believe that was the Dom Dierkes guest segment. I listened to that one like a week ago.

You are correct

The season premiere of Work of Holics that aired last night was written by Sean and Dominic Dierkes and it was really funny and really smart.

• Like 4

I'm out of likes again, but I'm really liking everything you guys are saying. Except, after seeing and hearing Skizelo, reading "monster fuckathon" coming from him feels wrong.

Who else needs to be involved in the next hang out:

mwn, spunky foonerism, squoopy doops, jacob c, freja, saladjesseraphael, charlie murphy brown, and everyone else who didn't participate. Some of the newer people can come too, but I will be judging you guys more harshly than the others. Just tell me a story about a time you tried to commit suicide and I'll quickly warm up to you. Or tell me about your speech impediment! Anything to endear me to you. Or endear yourself to me? How do I use this word that I love so much?

Oh yeah, and I didn't mean to imply that the other participants weren't stars. Anastasia and Brillo are always stars in my eyes.

• Like 3

I used to go to a speech therapist when I was little, too. I never enunciated. Even now I often get people telling me I talk weird, and that they think I'm from another country. Usually Canada, but one time someone honestly thought I was Australian. They're dumb.

• Like 3

Dixon, I imagine you as a tall yellow pencil, folding your arms and looking disapprovingly as someone asks you if you are Australian.

PS - Thanks, Veebs. You're the cat's pajamas AND the bee's knees!

PPS - I'm out of likes. Please assume this to always be true from here on out.

• Like 3

By the way, I really like when Sean says 'What up? What up?' and I would be very sad if they really didn't do it anymore. But I guess everyone has to grow and change.

• Like 4

Yeah I'm also not cool with dropping What up, what up? Because if Sean doesn't ask me what up then nobody will :(

• Like 2

Congratulations to Sean for not only writing the Work of Holics premiere, but also writing a part in for himself. Double payday! I liked all the funny good jokes.

• Like 3

Treese, . . . [y]ou're not my favorite of the night

Thanks V. Way to betray your #teamtreese song. Gonna go write a #teammcgurl song now?

JK. Also I forgot if I sung the Popcorn Gallery theme on the first or second Hangout. If it was the first I'd like to watch it again and cringe.

• Like 2

Dixon, I imagine you as a tall yellow pencil, folding your arms and looking disapprovingly as someone asks you if you are Australian.

EU9MUk6.gif

Edit:

bD8OqNX.gif

• Like 8