🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 66 — Paul F. Tompkins Again, Our Close Friend

DEAL

PS Anastasia, I wasn't kidding about buying x-tra tix for Sean's Sketchfest show. I hope you weren't kidding about coming along. It's this Saturday BTW.

I'm not available tomorrow, unfortunately. I have to work until 6 or so. I did watch Adventures in Babysitting and License to Drive though. If y'all get together I want to watch it.

Hangout Monday 9pm GMT, I am on board.

What do I do, I get an email or something? I have a Hangouts app on my phone, is that important?

Andrew, do you have a gmail address? If so, let me know what it is. You can definitely use the hangout app on your phone as long as your phone has a camera and mic.

Tim, I wasn't kidding. I'm as serious as the grave. I'll meet you at the venue. I can't believe it's Saturday. Time flew by.

PS - Let's peer pressure Veebs into coming too. All the cool kids are doing it.

• Like 3

VB, I'm sorry you can't join us today at 1 but maybe we'll have an after party tonight for all those who can't do it earlier in the day.

My email is a.nye.123@gmail.com, hit me up at 9PM yo.

Do you think I should wear a "SEAN I LIKE YOUR PODCAST" t-shirt?

I would go with "HAYES I LIKE YOUR PODCAST," but that's mostly because I get their voices mixed up. I'm envious of you Hollywoodsters on the west coast who can go to comedy shows every day.

• Like 1

Hangout is happening now. If you are interested in joining, let me know.

• Like 1

We will hangout again tonight at 7pm pst. Let me know if you are interested in joining.

Possible topics include:

Wild speculations about tomorrow's HH episode

Cats

Addiction (already been covered)

Sean's upcoming visit to SF

Tim's improv career

Adventures in Babysitting (already been covered, but we could go on)

And the next teen movie that we'll watch

• Like 4

Are you guys still gonna do this? I was outside doing something. Not peeping in windows or anything.

• Like 1

Veebs, you've been invited. I just invited you again.

Agreed. Really fun. You're all very funny and I like virtually hanging out with you.

cool-gif-engagement-ring-homeless-donations.gif

• Like 1

"If you're looking for gratuitous T&A, this is one of the best of all time. Betsy Russell in this movie might quite possibly be the most stunning performance by any actress ever. Her bareback horseriding scene, the seduction scene, and the stained clothes so I better take them off and let them soak scene are all nothing short of awe inspiring. Add that to a bunch or other bombshell schoolgirls walking around naked (the shower scene is just... wow), plus the fact you've got Phoebe Cates staring and I don't know what more you could ask for in this type of movie. Plotwise it's also pretty amusing with many laugh out load moments (although it's hard to stay focused on that with what you're looking at)."

Should we watch Private School for our next hangout? It really sounds like straight-up jerk-off material and nothing else. Although, after reading this review of Betsy Russell's body, I kinda gotta see them taddies.

• Like 3

anastasia is trolling us in to watching a terrible movie so she can laugh about us wasting our time

• Like 4

haha! Just for the record I did say that Private School is an absolutely horrible sexist movie and that we should watch Just One of the Guys.