🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ofcoursemyhorse

Zoom (2006)

They should do this movie the next time a big marvel film comes out.

It's pretty stunning how terrible this is.

My first thought was "Why would you rag on a good

?" and the second "Wait, they never made that show into a movie! How would that even work?"

This movie has so many hairpieces its terrifying. If they all gained sentience and amassed together it would be a threat the likes of which has never been seen.

• Like 1

This movie has so many hairpieces its terrifying. If they all gained sentience and amassed together it would be a threat the likes of which has never been seen.

Now that would be a movie worth seeing.

• Like 1

This one would still be a solid episode for when Captain America comes out, compare and contrast what early reviews are saying is an amazing superhero movie against this turd.

HOLY SHIT! I forgot Kate Mara was in this movie playing a knock off version of Sue Storm. A character she also got to play in the equally terrible Fantastic Four movie.

Maybe the next time she's offered a role where she has the ability to form telekinetic bubbles she'll turn it down.

• Like 1

tim allen has to train young powered humans. i was saying "WTF" the whole time

Pretty amazing that all the Fantastic Four movies this movie is clearly a rip off of are no goddamn better than this one in any meaningful way. 

a mid 50's Tim Allen eventually reunites with his teenage brother who's been trapped inside a tornado for 30 years. And its one of the least insane things that happens in this movie. 

Sign in to follow this