🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 330 — Peruvian Pullovers

weird_zps1982facb.jpg

I haven't even gotten to what this is referencing, but it is absolutely hilarious devoid of context.

Also, I desperately want Norm MacDonald to guest on CBB (show or pod). I love that guy.

• Like 8

Scott needs to work on his math, he said a 53-year-old would be a child of the 60s, when we all know anyone in their 50s was born in the 1950s.

• Like 2

It wouldn't be a Horatio episode without a discussion of O.J. Simpson. I can't wait for the episode where all of Horatio's characters come together to talk about their relationships with The Juice. I'll laugh so hard I'll have a grabber.

• Like 5

Mike Tyson, really?

Yet another show celebrating a convicted rapist, amazing.

Can't wait to see the Adult Swim show for Bill Cosby.

I wish they'd kept the third Tiny remix.

"That song's...okay."

This episode was actually recorded four days before the most recent Victor & Tiny episode (The 2014 Christmas Spectacular.) #HowTheBreadIsMade

• Like 7

Really excellent Would You Rather? this episode. Jim is definitely great at digging into the particulars of the scenario.

• Like 7

Really excellent Would You Rather? this episode. Jim is definitely great at digging into the particulars of the scenario.

Jim Rash Presents: ENCINO MAN LIVE! would topple all other forms of entertainment. Also they totally didn't mention the incredible Sean Austin who just kills in that movie and plays perfectly with a weed-rippened Pauly Shore.

• Like 3

Jim Rash Presents: ENCINO MAN LIVE! would topple all other forms of entertainment. Also they totally didn't mention the incredible Sean Austin who just kills in that movie and plays perfectly with a weed-rippened Pauly Shore.

Haha yeah I had googled Encino Man during that segment because I couldn't remember the third person either.

• Like 1

Fun ep! I love Jim Rash who fit in perfectly (I suspected he would given his background) and it gives me great pleasure that a first timer got to watch as Scott tries to pin Horatio into a corner by asking for so many details. Horatio is becoming one of my favorites because his improv comes from so far out of nowhere, it leads to some real hilarious stuff.

• Like 4

"Boomstick" was what Ash called his shotgun in Army of Darkness.

"I'll give you my Boomstick... when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

~ Charlton "Actually Cold, Dead" Heston

Yeah I agree, Jim Rash needs to make an annual appearance for sure, and he will get that Tony for Encino Man Live, so he will only be down to the Emmy/Grammy/Spike Awards

"Boomstick" was what Ash called his shotgun in Army of Darkness.

Yeah that was a real "scream at the audio recording" moment for me.

• Like 4

Wow! Jim is definitely the best Would You Rather first-timer in CBBWYR history . C++ for Jim and "good ep" rating overall.

• Like 1

This was an incredible episode, and both guests were hilarious. So that means it'll get overlooked in fan voting at the end of the year :( #Horatio2015

Thank you for playing my plug submission! I hope it didn't suck as much as my daughter said it did!!!

Tell your daughter that an Academy Award winner AND a SNL cast member both seemed to really enjoy your song! kids these days with no taste in tunes!

• Like 4

Jim Rash really got into the WYR like I wish more people would. I hope he returns time and time again.

• Like 3

They need to arrange a Jim Rash vs. PFT Would You Rather immediately. I would like to see something like an extended WYR game, or some kind of WYR tournament of champions. I'll take a producer credit on that if you decide to do it, Scott. All I ask is for 50% of the ad revenue and some sidz for each time the ep is downloaded (and on ticket sales if it's a live ep)

• Like 3