🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

I liked the different locations this episode took us to. First, it started on a tropical island, then a freezer, then a house with hard wood floors that are probably cold, unless they are heated underneath.

Also, Little Italy AND Big Italy

• Like 4

Do you guys think Sean and Hayes will get grounded by Scott Anchorman for destroying the microphones? I really hope not. They were just trying to entertain us, and you can't put a price on entertainment, especially if that price is around $600.

• Like 3

It was so nice when they gave us the chance to do the Popcorn Gallery again. But then Hayes took my Charlie Hebdo question for himself and tried to impress Jes with it. What else can you expect? He has a red beard.

• Like 12

I think Brett is a nice and good engineer who likes to protect innocent helpless microphones. That's just him being good at his job.

• Like 8

This ep is fantastic. Jes may be my new fave guest: She let Sean and Hayzie Bone roll with their jokes, and quickly learned how the show worked as it went, made great additions herself, made fun of Engineer Brett. Eps like this really let us learn more about the backstories like how Sean's dad only eats roast beef and Sean is a Bastard.

P.S. Shakespeare didn't write those plays. Wake up.

• Like 3

Good thing that open pocket knife in your pocket got your Love Sac and not your love sack. Am I right, or am I right?

• Like 4

I'm really excited about the new season of Amazing Race. I just got an email from CBS about it and I opened it because I am a sick puppy.

I haven't listened to the ep yet, so I'll comment on that later...probably...maybe...I'm sorry.

• Like 7

Hollywood Handbook is the best podcast these days.

No one is better at podcast than Sean and Hayes.

Full stop.

Drop the mic.

Oops sorry, right.

Poetry.

• Like 9

When Sean asked what the food was like in Milan I couldn't tell if he was making fun of us for being lazy and going to a guest's IMDB trivia page to learn about them, or if he also only put in that much effort.

Jes was a very good guest and this was a good episode.

• Like 7

I liked this episode a lot and Veebs was wrong last night when she said this guest would be bad.

tumblr_inline_mod8e8vidc1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 12

What a great day today is. It's 79 degrees, a great new episode of my favorite podcast came out, and OH YEAH, I GOT THE PRO VERSION!

PS I think it's really cute that Jes and her husband have a same-house marriage. Very retro.

• Like 5

Okay, I had to wait but now I'm getting ready to listen to the episode. Nobody bother me, no spoilers, if you see this van a knocking don't bother rocking. The van. Don't rock the van, you can already clearly see that it is knocking, so what would be the point. Just stay away from my van until I'm done with the podcast, is what I'm trying to say. Thanks!

• Like 3

This episode was a lot funnier than Valerie Bryant said it would be.

But half the time I don't know if they were laughing fake or for real. Cause the guest was a girl and I know the guys say women can be funny too but then they also say the show "girls" would be better if it were "guys" and I'm pretty sure they'd were thinking Jes show should be called "misters" and I think they did pretty good at showing her that guys rule girls drown in pool, pool located in girls pants, because she want "misters" to kiss her.

But that's juts my opinion and I know it's not the place of the show.

• Like 13

What a great day today is. It's 79 degrees, a great new episode of my favorite podcast came out, and OH YEAH, I GOT THE PRO VERSION!

PS I think it's really cute that Jes and her husband have a same-house marriage. Very retro.

Wow, only 9 posts, You're an inspiration to all newbies.

• Like 3

This might sound crazy, but I think Sean's friend Mark is actually Hayes. My theory is that Sean decided to give his old friend a chance in Hollywood by doing a podcast and that's why almost all of the guests are Sean's famous friends.

The similarities are pretty uncanny. They're both funny, they're both friends with Sean and the most damning evidence is that the voice in the sound drops sounds exactly like Hayes. I can't believe I'm the first person to notice this.

• Like 3

Wow, only 9 posts, You're an inspiration to all newbies.

Well, let's be real, they've been 9 pretty stellar posts.

Oh yeah and then there's the fact that I've now bumped the number of female listeners to 5 or so. (Thanks to Anastasia Vigo in the call-in episode for prompting Sean to declare that women are allowed to listen to the show. Game-changer. Inspirational.)

• Like 9

Guys (+5 Gals - Thanks RanRan), I was snooping around the teaser freezer after today's ep. S&H mentioned it briefly but somehow left the Wagwan teaser in there. Here it is...and guys...she cold:

• Like 1

Guys, isn't it obvious how awards should work? They go to the most money! So Marvel movies should win mist awards, RDJ gets both actor awards and Sandra Bullock gets both tits acting awards. D'uh.

Tried to learn more about the people who live in Milan... Do not no-filter-bing-image-search "big italians"

• Like 9

Tried to learn more about the people who live in Milan... Do not no-filter-bing-image-search "big italians"

LNf1yim.jpg

• Like 6

[wildly] CLICK ON THE BIG PIZZA

• Like 13