🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

I want a beaver axe sweatshirt to be like Sean but I bet it's way too expensive for me.

Life Update: I bought tires yesterday.

And we're only finding out about this TODAY? Thanks for "keeping us in the 'loop'."

• Like 4

I'm really excited about the new season of Amazing Race. I just got an email from CBS about it and I opened it because I am a sick puppy.

I haven't listened to the ep yet, so I'll comment on that later...probably...maybe...I'm sorry.

omg i'm excited too! i shipped adam+bethany SO HARD last season. so hard. if i were super unhappy in my life i'd be like FUCK YOU GUYS STOP but things are pretty chill right now irl so i could handle their overwhelming love and respect for each other without getting pissed or bitter or eye-rolly. they constantly called each other "honeybun" in a sickly sweet upticky voice and i was like "YES PLEASE DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN SAY HUNAH BAHN AGAIN" every time i heard it, which was a lot. then on like the last ep adam's voiceover was all about how they did this whole challenge to glorify the lord jesus and how he was the reason they were doing the race and i almost had to quit loving them but i stuck it out and still check their instagram feeds p. frequently! <3

also haven't listened to this week's ep yet-- saving for my commute to work tonight! love it when they have female guests so i'm excited!

• Like 9

Also!@!!

Something i've been biting my tounge about for a whileeeee

You think that whomever is taking the pictures in the studio could adjust that white balance please. They're so yellow and 'tungsteny' that it's killing my holistic podcast experience.

Idk

I would agree w this except for the fact that you said it and demonstrated how much of a dick I would look if I felt so strongly about this. Thx bro dodged a bullet

• Like 3

The watch I was left with turned into a hamburger sandwich with cheese wrapper from McDonald's

After school ended, all of us went into Eric Foreman's basement (I fell asleep watching That 70's Show) and smoked pot. I woke up after that.

1. This whole dream post is very good

2. What if there really were cheese wrappers on all hambrgr how is that not a thing already

3. I think on That 70s Show they WERE supposed to be smoking pot when they were in basement, but they couldn't show it, but I'm realizing now that it's a very clever film trick so you know that's what they were doing

I made the mistake of using all my likes before freja's first post, which is actually against a rule of thumb. I always take a deep breath before reading hers out loud in one big rush.

I'm reading VERY interesting article and I'm now thinking that maybe I'm NOT suis Charlie Hebdo. I have sophisticated opinion

• Like 3

omg i'm excited too! i shipped adam+bethany SO HARD last season. so hard. if i were super unhappy in my life i'd be like FUCK YOU GUYS STOP but things are pretty chill right now irl so i could handle their overwhelming love and respect for each other without getting pissed or bitter or eye-rolly. they constantly called each other "honeybun" in a sickly sweet upticky voice and i was like "YES PLEASE DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN SAY HUNAH BAHN AGAIN" every time i heard it, which was a lot. then on like the last ep adam's voiceover was all about how they did this whole challenge to glorify the lord jesus and how he was the reason they were doing the race and i almost had to quit loving them but i stuck it out and still check their instagram feeds p. frequently! <3

also haven't listened to this week's ep yet-- saving for my commute to work tonight! love it when they have female guests so i'm excited!

They were great on the show. It's rare to find a couple on Amazing Race that isn't fighting constantly. I was actually rooting for the wrestlers though because I don't know. Remember when the cowboys said they were doing the race for jesus? Why do our fave teams have to wait until the last episode to come out with that info?

• Like 1

Why is it that alcoholic drinks that taste delicious are considered "girly?" Being a tough guy means that you can only get drinks that are bitter and disgusting? It's true that I am a super tough guy, and that I like my drinks like I like my women (bitter and disgusting) but I'll be damned if I won't occasionally be in the mood for something sweet and delicious, and that doesn't mean that I secretly have boobs or that my penis is unusually narrow or something. Did I just have an delicious alcoholic drink? YES. And no, I'm not sorry. Also, that is beside the point, because what I am saying is the stone cold truth.

• Like 2

In my house, we have started watching a reality show (show) that is called "Push Girls" and it is about beautiful glamorous young women in LA who are either para- or quadriplegic and in wheel chairs. It's interesting, but I don't have anything else to say about it. I need more practice with discussing reality shows, and I gotta start somewhere. Okay, let me try again. I like how these women are all pretty and quirky and successful, and how they struggle with their disability and with society's perception of them as crippled women, and I also like how they overcome their difficulties and teach me a lesson about how everybody is just a regular guy even if they seem weird or special but also about not being defined by our weaknesses and still be sexy even if your legs don't work, and still be a dancer even if you are in a wheelchair. And one of them is very open about her sexuality and has sex with other ladies sometimes, but sometimes with guys.

• Like 3

Spunky, I never understand half the things you say and I really appreciate that about you.

• Like 7

Spunky, I never understand half the things you say and I really appreciate that about you.

I'm okay with that I guess.

Wait...which half?

• Like 6

I wish I had dreams like Joe. Or dreams at all.

Guys, I think my brain is broken.

• Like 3

I wish I had dreams like Joe.

Just sleep with him. At least, I think that's how it works.

if you fall asleep with your nose touching your partners nose while you stare in each others eyes and breathe each others breaths you will be in a shared dream but be careful because if you or your partner is a sleep walker you will merge in to one fleshmonster body when they go to stand up and roam the house

def do not try this on ambien

• Like 11

Edit: removed walkthrough on how I found the address. Yeah, it's Google-able, but I don't want Chanson to Mark-Chapman Hayes.

Hey gang. I've been wicked sick and haven't been able to post (had to have a colonoscopy yesterday, and was drinking the prep during the last group thing so I didn't do the hangout thing cuz it would have just been me looking way gross) but I just want y'all to know that your humerous interweb postings, hashing tags and meems have brought a smile to my face. And this episode was what I like to call an "epic win." I haven't mentioned it, but I've actually been sick for awhile with my Crohn's disease, and this show (along with friends and family I guess) has really helped me take my mind off things. Tanks for the memories, Shawn and Haze.

• Like 17

its all moot andrew since one tweet to howard kremer will get you scott aukerman's home address anyway

• Like 8

I'm sorry you've been feeling sick, Jacob :( I hope you get better soon and that you kick Crohn's ass-- I know that disease is no joke and you must be so strong to be dealing with that shit right now. Ugh. The worst. I hope you are having a good birthday regardless and that you get to enjoy it. Maybe listen back to the RSS ep where Sean's high school friend details his illicit sexual exploits on a class trip. That one always makes me loff.

• Like 4

Hey gang. I've been wicked sick and haven't been able to post (had to have a colonoscopy yesterday, and was drinking the prep during the last group thing so I didn't do the hangout thing cuz it would have just been me looking way gross) but I just want y'all to know that your humerous interweb postings, hashing tags and meems have brought a smile to my face. And this episode was what I like to call an "epic win." I haven't mentioned it, but I've actually been sick for awhile with my Crohn's disease, and this show (along with friends and family I guess) has really helped me take my mind off things. Tanks for the memories, Shawn and Haze.

Hang in there, buddy.

hang_in_there_kitty-thumb-250x332.jpg

• Like 7

brulz, didn't you send a package to Sean and Hayes a while back? Maybe it was someone else. But I remember photos of a package being sent.