🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

I'm sorry you've been feeling sick, Jacob :( I hope you get better soon and that you kick Crohn's ass-- I know that disease is no joke and you must be so strong to be dealing with that shit right now. Ugh. The worst. I hope you are having a good birthday regardless and that you get to enjoy it. Maybe listen back to the RSS ep where Sean's high school friend details his illicit sexual exploits on a class trip. That one always makes me loff.

Hang in there, buddy.

hang_in_there_kitty-thumb-250x332.jpg

Thanks buds. I'm doing well enough to be back at work pretending I'm not on the internet all day, so I, much like a kitty (who ISN'T that nasty cat Garfield) am hangin' in there.

• Like 4

That's an adorable cat.

Agata, I was listening to an ep of your pod and heard you say you don't give a shit about cats. Would you like to speak on that?

Maybe listen back to the RSS ep where Sean's high school friend details his illicit sexual exploits on a class trip. That one always makes me loff.

This was a good call BTW

I have Crohn's as well Jacob. I know how much it can suck, glad you're feeling better!

Agata, I was listening to an ep of your pod and heard you say you don't give a shit about cats. Would you like to speak on that?

i know it's crazy, but not every little thing i say is actually true.

that one is, though. sorry y'all - dogs for life.

• Like 12

I have Crohn's as well Jacob. I know how much it can suck, glad you're feeling better!

#Crohnz4Lyfe

• Like 4

Do go on

Speak on that.

At my college, on the day you get your results, they have a room full of dogs that you can go chill with. To help people relax if they're stressing out over bad grades, I think.

So I picked up my results (I did fine), and then headed over to hang with the dogs for a while. All in all it was a good time.

• Like 7

At my college, on the day you get your results, they have a room full of dogs that you can go chill with. To help people relax if they're stressing out over bad grades, I think.

So I picked up my results (I did fine), and then headed over to hang with the dogs for a while. All in all it was a good time.

Who was your favorite dog?

• Like 1

What kind of grades did the dogs get?

• Like 2

What kind of grades did the dogs get?

The dogs didn't do exams that;s absurd

Who was your favorite dog?

Daggers was a small, incredible lad with short legs, and he was my favourite. Actually I liked them all. They all get A's from me. Hold on. Wow. The dogs did get grades.

• Like 9

Daggers was a small, incredible lad with short legs, and he was my favourite.

do peoples "do" exams in the uk?

• Like 1

I meant what grade would you give the dogs for being dogs. Like A for being a really good dog, and F for bad dog.

• Like 2

what sort of dogs and also were the dogs under the close watch of their trainers or was it just a feral pack trapped in a room

• Like 4

a man in a padded suit laid out a trail of ground meat from the alley behind the kitchen to the DOGROOM, he had to do it slow because there were always at least 4 gnawing at his legs

once they entered the room metal bars sprang up in the doorway to trap him in with the beasts

if people were nervous about their grades they would go to the balcony and look down and think that no matter how bad the results were, at least they werent down in that room with the padded suit almost worn away

• Like 6

do peoples "do" exams in the uk?

Ya I guess they do. We don't say "take exams". That's probably what you'd say, right? I'm in Ireland though, which isn't actually in the UK. Not sure what they say there. Skizelo? Andrew?

what sort of dogs and also were the dogs under the close watch of their trainers or was it just a feral pack trapped in a room

There was a cool man with a 3ft long beard caring for all the dogs. They were loving it, too.

• Like 2

a man in a padded suit laid out a trail of ground meat from the alley behind the kitchen to the DOGROOM, he had to do it slow because there were always at least 4 gnawing at his legs

once they entered the room metal bars sprang up in the doorway to trap him in with the beasts

if people were nervous about their grades they would go to the balcony and look down and think that no matter how bad the results were, at least they werent down in that room with the padded suit almost worn away

lmao

• Like 1

today's lesson is: animals are our friends and our human guts are our enemies. and you can take that one to the bank

• Like 7

Ya I guess they do. We don't say "take exams". That's probably what you'd say, right? I'm in Ireland though, which isn't actually in the UK. Not sure what they say there. Skizelo? Andrew?

There was a cool man with a 3ft long beard caring for all the dogs. They were loving it, too.

What kind of dogs are talking, here? Big dogs? Small dogs? Fun dogs? Dumb dogs?

Are the common dogs in Ireland the same as in the US? Or all they all Irish wolfhounds and Irish setters?

On the subject of dogs, I can't wait until next September for Dog History Month.

AiwxhO8.png

I can't remember who made this, but it was genius.

• Like 8