🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

When is Hollywood Handbook going to get some merch? I'd buy the heck out of some sweet Hollywood Handbook merch. Like maybe a fedora.

• Like 7

A few minutes after I posted mine I remembered there was that whole thing with Tig so I just took it all down.

Ya, my edited one didn't really give much away, other than pointing to podcast eps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've always thought Agata had it out for me. I think it's because she thinks Dixon means like dick's on, like my dick's on, like hard and stuff.

What was the Tig situation?

In a couple weeks, Dennis and Ross are going to be walking in the Mardi Gras dog parade (Barkus), which is Star Wars themed this year. Dennis is going to be Leektar, the black Ewok, and Ross is going to be Hans Solo.

I'll keep an eye out for Leektar and Hans. Hoping to go to Barkus this year.

• Like 1

When is Hollywood Handbook going to get some merch? I'd buy the heck out of some sweet Hollywood Handbook merch. Like maybe a fedora.

Or some fishing gear

• Like 4

I'll keep an eye out for Leektar and Hans. Hoping to go to Barkus this year.

If you see us, you should come say hi! Though if you aren't a pencil IRL you should maybe dress up as one so I'll recognize you.

• Like 2

I'd like a shirt with "Here comes Hayes & Sean! Woah-oh! Woah-oh!" written on it. I should try making it myself.

• Like 4

Could someone direct me to the RSS episode that has the clip of the guy who clearly doesn't know anything about basketball saying things like "double dribble" and thinking it's good? I can't find it.

I'd like a shirt with "Here comes Hayes & Sean! Woah-oh! Woah-oh!" written on it. I should try making it myself.

We should all design and make our own HH shirts/merch. Then we can post ourselves or models wearing the merch and vote on the best ones. Just for funzies or whatever.

• Like 3

Could someone direct me to the RSS episode that has the clip of the guy who clearly doesn't know anything about basketball saying things like "double dribble" and thinking it's good? I can't find it.

Freja has historically been the one with the brain-cyclopedia of where every little bit happens.

I can tell you which eps it's not:

I Have 30 Xompanies

There is Ninjas

Damn Girl

Career in Public Relations

Bro Down

Because I've listened to these ones recently and don't remember that segment coming up.

• Like 5

If Sean drops ""What up, what up!" then the show has rendered its sole piece of merchandise obsolete.

• Like 7

We should all design and make our own HH shirts/merch. Then we can post ourselves or models wearing the merch and vote on the best ones. Just for funzies or whatever.
No comment.

zgqPtGU.jpg

Keep up, folks.

• Like 11

In the meantime, I got distracted and made this quick mockup of another idea, which is obviously not economically/legally viable, but something I would pay a lot of money for.

gNsCMAP.png

EDIT: More. Including rough pass of Bozos' suggestion.

K4fOTXW.png

kkkLF44.png

zHYWel8.png

YWa51KJ.png

Probably best post of 2014.

• Like 8

Ok Brian wins. Game over.

No, no. Wait. I have more quarters. Let's keep playing. I'll go easy, I swear. Please keep posting. This game is so fun and my mom isn't gonna pick me up for another hour cause her Hip-Hop Zumba class always runs late. Please play. You can by Ryu this time. I promise I'll enter your initials if I get another high score. I promise.

• Like 7

Gaaahhhhh the one with the intro and what up what up scrawled over it is too good I need it my life where do I buy

• Like 1

WOW. What an incredible post.

Black "tanks but no tanks" one is my fave.

• Like 1

I like the normal logo one, but if the pattern also covered the sleeves and the logo parts were a little smaller it would be an insta-buy, shipping fees be damned.

Gaaahhhhh the one with the intro and what up what up scrawled over it is too good I need it my life where do I buy

Do you have PayPal and also do you have connections to the Mafia and maybe also real quick do you think rip off is just something Magic Mike does?

• Like 1

Freja has historically been the one with the brain-cyclopedia of where every little bit happens.

I can tell you which eps it's not:

I Have 30 Xompanies

There is Ninjas

Damn Girl

Career in Public Relations

Bro Down

Because I've listened to these ones recently and don't remember that segment coming up.

Thanks.

FREJA!? Where's the basketball thing?

Help me, Freja, you're my only hope. (star wars)

• Like 2

I'm no sexy Swedish nurse character, but I think you're looking for RSS #19, 8:00m+.

• Like 6

I would pay a large amount of money* for this shirt.

*Relative to the size of my income, which is not large, and in fact some would say very small. Small small small.

• Like 5

Brg, seriously man, those what up what up shirts are dope. (I'm trying out a new character. It's chill drug dealer.)

• Like 9

I'm no sexy Swedish nurse character, but I think you're looking for RSS #19, 8:00m+.

Yes! Man this is unbelievably funny.

imgur and other img hosting sites is blocked at my work but I'm imagining the pics are really, really good and I'm nodding at my desk and saying "really good" to my computer unmder my breath. (this is just a sound strategy for working in general because then everyone things you're doing great stuff over there)

• Like 3