🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

How do these thread last so long. I run out of things to say after just a couple of replies.

Just post increasingly dumb and irrelevant stuff.

So, what did everyone have for breakfast today?

• Like 2

How do these thread last so long. I run out of things to say after just a couple of replies.

cuz we r frends nd lyke 2 talk 2 each otha nd make loffs

• Like 7

Where did you and team meet, veegs?

At the sketchfest show duh! It's all anyone's been talking about.

Just post increasingly dumb and irrelevant stuff funny and relevant gifs

• Like 2

Just post increasingly dumb and irrelevant stuff.

So, what did everyone have for breakfast today?

I had water and chewing gum.

cuz we r frends nd lyke 2 talk 2 each otha nd make loffs

Well, I can understand that, I supposed. I love to loff. Some times I get into a mood where I am just loffing and loffing and I can't stop.

• Like 2

I met Tim in person and he was cool and nice and fun.

It was a surprise. I walked into the theater to see a standup medley show with Pete Holmes, Jon Daly, and James Adomian plus a few more, and when I walked in Anastasia was there. It was like "what???".

It's funny because we were supposed to meet about 24 hours later (tonight), but it got spoiled.

She's super-cool and volunteers for Sketchfest. We told Jon Daly that he was funny together.

I forgot to bring my selfie stick so I didn't take a picture.

Tonight we're going to try to meet Sean.

• Like 11

We told Jon Daly that he was funny together.

Did you speak simultaneously, or alternate words, or what? Edit: or were you trying to tell him that he is funny together, as opposed to when he is split into parts? Hahah! Good one.

I never get to meet anyone famous. Or anyone from these forums. (Dixon may leap out from the crowd and say hi to my dogs in a couple weeks, so I'm looking forward to that.)

• Like 1

Remember that time Tim was like, "I dunno. I don't think Jon Daly is that funny."

That was funny

• Like 10

Remember that time Tim was like, "I dunno. I don't think Jon Daly is that funny."

That was funny

Is it possible that Tim was talking about the famous golfer? If so, it's an outrage, because that guy is hilarious. He's overweight, smokes, drinks, but is still a successful professional athlete? Loffs galore!

john-daly-before-lapband-golfer.jpg1.jpg

• Like 4

Guys John Mulaney was good and funny and had a great bit about people telling him not to get married if he can "get the milk for free" and how his wife is a cow.

• Like 5

Iliza Schlesinger has a new special out but none of the reviews mention if she does any ventriloquy in it. Anybody know?

• Like 3

I feel bad for saying that S+H should stick with UCB guests. They know better than I possibly could.

Iliza Schlesinger has a new special out but none of the reviews mention if she does any ventriloquy in it. Anybody know?

At least the poster won't make the boys nervous this time. However, I strongly, STRONGLY suggest they don't no-filter-bing-image-search "freezing hot".

Edit: I should probably mention that "freezing hot" is the name of the special. Otherwise, you wouldn't understand why I didn't want the boys to look at images of erotic japanese animations.

Guys John Mulaney was good and funny and had a great bit about people telling him not to get married if he can "get the milk for free" and how his wife is a cow.

I read this in George St Geegland's voice, which is a testament to how similar he really is to that character.

• Like 2

We also became best friends with Joe (not McGurl). Joe, I know you're reading this, you crazy lurker! B)

• Like 10

I like to think that Sean isn't resting his hand on Tim's shoulder but actually trying to push him away, out of the picture.

• Like 20

That's a great stance, Veebs. Great stance. I'm going to stand like that for the rest of my life.

• Like 14

Last night Tim, Veebs, Sean, and I became best friends.

ugXiwff.jpg?1

You can't see my eyes in this photo, but they were sparkling with joy.

Is this the latest forum trend? Pics with S or H? Because I love it.

P.S. Is that the cardigan from the Paul F Tompkins ep? Very cool that they wear they own clothes rather than rely on the Earwolf costume department, so much more vérité.

P.P.S. did he seem scared that three internet strangers were approaching him?

• Like 8

P.P.S. did he seem scared that three internet strangers were approaching him?

After the show we positioned ourselves in the aisle that the performers have to walk through to leave, so we forced it a little bit.

In our defense, he recognized us!

We were very nervous about being awkward, but Sean was cool and I think we had a good conversation.

Two separate other people (my memory of both of them is being slightly drunk and slightly bro-ey, but it was all a blur) came up while we were talking to say how much they like HH.

Afterwards me Veebs Joe (Veebs's Joe) and Anastasia talked on the sidewalk for a long time. Very cool people.

• Like 17

All you people who live in LA or even in the Bay area upset me with your coolness and meeting cool people.

NE bros looks like you're gonna have some extra time to listen to HH over and over on Tuesday. Very jealous.

• Like 2

Hanging out with Valerie, Tim, and Joe was equally as fun/exciting, as talking to Sean. They are amazing.

There's a cliched quote about how Velvet Underground's first album only sold a few thousand copies but everyone who bought a copy started a band. I think the HH forum is kinda like that. There are a small number of die hard HH fans, but we will all go on to greatness because they inspire us so.

Ok. Back to the jokes.

• Like 15