🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

That's a great stance, Veebs. Great stance. I'm going to stand like that for the rest of my life.

I stood like that 'cause I was nervous, but we were waiting for my [redacted] to take the photo for so long that it ended up looking like my natural way of standing.

Guys!!!!!! We met Sean!!!!! He told us a lot of insider secrets and made us feel special and he called me "Veebs"!!!!! And he fessed up to avoiding my message to him about the google hangout because he thought it would be weird. That only made me like him more. Hoooh doggie was it a lovely experience.

And, Treese and Anastasia, remember stargoth? towel mummy? the planetarium salad bar? the towel time machine?! oh man, if only you other forumers had been there you'd be laughing along with us right now. Shitty Jobs was soooo funny. Sean was flawless.

• Like 14

i listened to the little esther epi again and she was just perfect w/ the show. i feel it got overshadowed by Haye's holding deal goof but it's like, the most HH show.

• Like 1

Hangout tonight? I got some cool scars I wanna show.

• Like 6

Towel mummy killed me. Sean was so funny.

Maybe we can dish the secrets on a hangout that's not recorded.

PS - Remember when Sean was getting his dick beat off right in front of us? (Someone beat him until his dick came off...not what you guys were thinking.)

• Like 3

Yes hangout at 4:30 PST. Let's do it! Who's in?

• Like 1

My internet cut out and kicked me off the hangout, but it was a good time before that.

• Like 1

My favorite Emo Phillips joke from tonight was: I just got a kitten and he's taught me something that I've always suspected: that my shoelaces are nefarious.

Great show.

• Like 1

I want to meet engineer cody. I think I can really help straighten that kid out.

edit: got 99 posts but a...a Like aint one

• Like 5

Looking for the Totally Laime message board if someone could point me in the right direction.

Just kidding, I was having a loff.

• Like 2

I read this in George St Geegland's voice, which is a testament to how similar he really is to that character.

George St. Geegland isn't a character. He is just an older version of John Mulaney from a parallel universe.

• Like 1

Hey Teem, Veebs, Joe and/or Anastasia, y'all wanna put in a good word for me w/Sean? Thx

Also I feel like a PB&J sammich right now cuz I'm so jelly!

EDIT: I'm determined to do the next hangout. I feel like everyone here is bros now and knows what each other's voices sound like and here I am just reading dumb ol' words like a caveman.

• Like 7

Veebs, 'stasia and Sean, please don't take this as me saying you are not attractive people because you all are, but damn does Tim Treese look handsome in that pic.

If anyone shook Sean's hand can you please weigh in on Sean's handshake? I'm thinking firm but a tad effortless.

NE bros looks like you're gonna have some extra time to listen to HH over and over on Tuesday. Very jealous.

I am excited to potentially get some days off from work but on the other hand my commute is how I am able to listen to so many podcasts. I usually don't have to worry about anything coming in between me and Hollywood Handbook on Tuesday mornings but tomorrow I'm legitimately nervous that my fiancee won't let me listen because she wants to hang out with me or make me do stuff around the house. Maybe I'll bring my headphones outside and "shovel" for a bit.

• Like 7

Bozos, I shook Sean's hand. It was firm and the appropriate length of hold. Good and fine and normal. Tim? Did you guys shake?

• Like 3

Bozos, I shook Sean's hand. It was firm and the appropriate length of hold. Good and fine and normal. Tim? Did you guys shake?

You can certainly tell a lot about someone from their handshake. Speaking of which, did Sean go for the traditional up-and-down shake, or did he employ the more trendy side-to-side or forward-and-back approach?

• Like 2

You can certainly tell a lot about someone from their handshake. Speaking of which, did Sean go for the traditional up-and-down shake, or did he employ the more trendy side-to-side or forward-and-back approach?

He took my hand, tickled my palm with his middle finger, swung our hands side to side, then did the fresh prince/jazzy Jeff slap, snap and pshhh.

• Like 6

He took my hand, tickled my palm with his middle finger, swung our hands side to side, then did the fresh prince/jazzy Jeff slap, snap and pshhh.

That is so fucking rad. My handshake analysis is that Sean is fucking rad.

• Like 6

Why did Spunky not tell us he's a professional handshake analyst?

• Like 3

damn does Tim Treese look handsome in that pic.

What are you trying to gain by putting up blatant lies like this on the internet? I just don't get it.

These sound very similar to Business Hugs.

Okay, you won me back with Business Hugs.

tumblr_lz3t04YT4g1r3s1g4o1_500.gif

Grillvogel.JPG

• Like 5