🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend

Hey guys, I just remembered something Sean said when we were hanging out like old friends. When we all collectively decided to take a photo together (I think it was Sean's idea??), he leaned down to set his water on the ground and I told him it looked like he was going to sit down for the photo. He said that recently he stuck up on some people taking a photo and posed in front of them to be a silly goose, but no one thought it was funny. Sean is adorable! Not as adorable as Tim (thanks for pointing that out, Bozos), but adorbz nonetheless.

man what if sean pulled the 'squatting throwing deuces' pose in that group picture

• Like 8

Sean's Grace liked our photo with him on facebook. :D

• Like 6

Totally rando, but any of y'all mofos watch House of Cards? I just need some opinions on whether or not the dude who plays the president is a terrible actor or a great one? Or maybe he just has a weird face?

• Like 1

he is both JC

sad that this thread will be gone soon, some solid jokes in here this week

• Like 6

I love House of Cards and I love Kevin Spacey. I think he's terrific

• Like 1

Just to clarify, I don't mean Kevin Spacey, I mean the muppet-looking mope who plays the president

When is someone going to photoshop veebs onto the album covers of rap groups from the 90s?

brElCoO.png

brb

EDIT:

HVqZXDl.png

jmNvWrE.png

W7fsxuv.png

• Like 13

lmao brgrho i literally almost posted "BRRII just lit the brgrho batsignal", those exact words were in my head

i didnt realize thats who you meant Jakems, i dont remember who that guy is

• Like 7

Looking for the Totally Laime message board if someone could point me in the right direction.

Just kidding, I was having a loff.

As long as you aren't looking for the Earwolf subreddit things will be okay.

• Like 2

I was thinking that Veebs looks like she's in a buddy cop film. She would be back-to-back with her partner.

• Like 4

holy sh*t corpsefucker shitlord

• Like 11

Brg, I wish I could like your photos a hundred more times. Veebs, you're tough as hell!

• Like 2